CHAPTER 39-the care for someone else

jebemonster:sorry po kasi, kauuwi lang from an unexpected party,,

sorry medyo lame na yung bandang huli nung update kasi... hinabol ko na eh... sorry sa mga naghihintay kung meron man... ^____^ iloveyou guys

*****************

CHAPTER 39

GENESIS’ POV

I know you’ve read a lot about me in the previous chapters already...

I know a lot hates me...

Some likes me...

Others don’t care about me...

Okay let’s make it this way, if you’re not interested to know me more... you can just stop scrolling and stop by here... I know I can’t please everyone...

****************

 Janica Allison Castro Cajigal. A name that gives shiver to my spine... (corny?) can’t blame me people, I’m inlove.

She’s my weakness and my strength at the same time.

She maybe is the first girl I ever give my attention too, aside from my mom.

I can still remember when I was still a kid, my parents and I often have our dinner in the Cajigal’s mansion.

Close ang parents ko sa parents ni Janica. Crush ko na siya nun, kaya gustong gusto ko ding pumupunta sa bahay nila.

But since then, I knew I never existed in her life. Nakikita nga niya ako nun, pero hindi naman niya ako pinapansin, ni hindi ko nga siya nakakalaro eh. Every after dinner when our parents would let us play, iniiwan lang niya ako, tumatakbo siya papunta sa kwarto niya. Noon pa man, I already knew that I was never liked by her. But that didn’t stop me from liking her.

Then one day, my mom talked to me. She asked me about Janica, kung ano daw tingin ko sa kanya. I didn’t understand then what she meant and why was she asking me those kinds of questions. But all I got to answer was “I like her mom she’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen”. Then my mom said, “Don’t worry son, someday, you’ll be married to her, when she reaches 18”.

I was so happy then, kasi kala ko, ganun lang kadali. Pero hindi rin pala. Sigurado nga akong ako ang mapapangasawa niya, pero hindi ako kailanman naging siugrado kung kelan ko makukuha ang puso niya.

Years passed of loving her and being his fiancé, and her treating me like a stalker and stranger. But I never stopped. Keeping the hope that someday she’ll come to accept me.

I went different schools with her in primary and secondary schooling. Gusto ko sanang pumasok with the same school but it’s my parents decision to enter me into different school. Kasi sa mga schools na pinasukan ko, may mga shares sila dun, kaya siguro nila ako dun pinapasok.