prologue

PROLOGUE

He has the looks, the body, the intelligence, the wealth, the talent. He surely is the man of every girl’s dream; he’s got everything that all girls fantasize. He could be the perfect man in the eyes of people… somehow.

If he's not a FATHER  at a very young age.

Who is the mother of his child? It’s a mystery, that only him knows…

And for the fact that he already has a child, he expected that there will be no more girls to chase after him.

But that is where he's wrong, because being a young dad turned out to be his asset. One thing that he loathed.

Then there is this girl, who has been a classmate of him since elementary. She has a big-secret crush to him ever since. And even to the point that the news of this guy being a young dad didn’t stop her from having feelings for him. The problem is she’s too simple to be noticed by him, and she’s not like any other girls who have the courage to shout for what they feel.

Afraid of being laughed at….

And worse is not being cared about. .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Who’s the mother of his child?

Did he love the mother of his child too? Or was it just a stupid mistake?

Is it still possible for the girl who secretly loves him to have a chance to win this YOUNG DAD’s love?

 **********

got inspired by someone who wants to be a young dad and he thinks it's an asset. pwahahahaha wala lang. walang ibang magawa eh. ma-try lang magstart ng another story. tignan ko lang kung papatok hahaha. 

--jebemonster!!!!