Jay was watching all this from the back, he had special access for some reason and he listens in, he watches silently before running towards the stand. You saw this in the corner of your eye, watching him run towards something as your curious it's peeked.

Why was the richest guy you know, running so fast towards somewhere? It gotta be interesting. You'll come back soon enough and talk to Daniel later too.

You tapped Mira's shoulder as she was taking care of a trampled Zack, telling her you'll be right back before sprinting off.

"Okay lets start bidding!!" Bread boy yells.

"$50"
"$70!"
***

"What? Sorry, male bidders are not allowed..."
"...."
"What?"
"...."
"I'm sorry but no matter how much you bid, guys aren't allowed"

"What ya doin?" You popped out of nowhere, as Jay jumped back a bit. The girls at the stand's eyes widens as they saw your gorgeous face appear.

"Omg isn't that Y/N?!"
"She's so tall"
"Her face is perfectly proportioned!"

He turns back at you and pauses for a second, he than has an idea. "...."

"You want me to take your money to buy Daniel?" You asked, trying to confirm what he telepathically just said to you. He nods.

You smirked at him before thumbing the bottom of his nose, "You're a real loyal to Daniel, I'm starting to think you crush on him or something."

He shakes his head furiously, declining the statement. "...." Jay said he only thinks Daniel as a very good friend, since he likes somebody else.

"Alright whatever you say lover boy, since I'm a girl and their homophobic I can enter. Lets go back and bid the shit outta this bullshit." You waved at him, motioning him to follow you.
***

"$300! I have $300!" Zoey slams her hand down on the table as many of the girls gasped.

"It's Zoey!"
"Is she nuts?!"

'Hoohoo. I saved up for this day! I must have this date with Daniel!' Zoey smirks greedily, her ambition and motivation was admirable, that was for sure.

"She's bonkers!"
"Fierce"

"Nothing higher than $300? $300! Going once, going twice!"

"$1000" A familiar manicured hand shot up as everyone looks back at the voice in pure shock. The sound of a thousand dollars was echoing too.

"Wow! I have $1000! 1000 thousand dollars! Nuts!" Everybody looked at Chanel with a shocked face. "Nothing higher than $1000? 1000 dollars!"

"They're all staring at me... Is it because I look like that singer IU?" Miss Chanel chuckles to herself, flipping her hair again. "She kinda sucks but do I look like her?" (NOT THE IU SLANDER HELL NAH)

"You do!"
"But prettier!"

"Now that equals DJ roofy's record from two years ago! Going once for 1000!"

"Scary..." DJ roofy shivers in fear as Zoey falls to her knees, clutching her money in her fist.

'I saved up so much through...' She cries silently, nibbling her bottom lip in depression.