Letter From Elias.

Dear Jade,

The fuck is this dry shit? 😒😒😒I know you didn't wanna talk about what happened at the club before you left, but this ignoring me is some bum shit

I know you didn't wanna talk about what happened at the club before you left, but this ignoring me is some bum shit. Fuck that, bum ASS shit.

I can't say I'm done with you though. Even though we've only known one another barely six months I find myself drawn to you. I don't wanna let you go. I can't let you go. You got me clutched at the hem of my soul. I've seen your heart completely exposed to the rays of the sun.

Burned.

Scorched.

Fried.

Damaged.

You're damaged.

I'm damaged.

I wanna be the one to find all of your missing pieces and put you back together. Even if something happens where we don't end up together, I wanna be the one you remember as yours. Yours to the point of no end.

Yours.

I have to be yours. I have to be in your life. I'm making it my mission to stay there. I'll be the one to crash your wedding like Dewayne on a Different World. I'll be the one that you won't ever forget. When we first kissed I truly believe our broken hearts became whole work one another. That was just a kiss. Imagine when we're so deep I love and our bodies meld together.

Together.

Together our scorched hearts can set ablaze brighter than the sun. Together we can set fire the ones who scorched our hearts to begin with. Together we can be. We will be. Me and you. You and me.

Me?

There is nothing to me without you. I fell in love with you without seeing your face or knowing your name. I fell in love with your voice. Your voice with so much passion behind it. So much pain. You had me when we sang August Alsina in the showers. Hell, you had me once you opened your mouth to sing Elijah Blake. You have me.

Me.

I've been burned by people that was supposed to love me unconditionally. Unintentionally, I found you. Genuine. Rare. Limited. That's you. Me? The reason behind my ways when you met me was to get back the power that she stole from me. The power and disrespect she cursed my name with.

Power.

Strength.

You're strong. The strongest and most level headed woman I've ever met.

I love you.

I pray you have the strength and patience to love me. I care about you. You are adorn. You've been through it all and I just wanna make sure you don't have to worry about going through anything ever again.

Forever yours,
Elias Dean Malphurs