III. Crew Love

Elias

Me and my boys Zion and Kenyon just got done practicing football and we were heading back to our dorms. A nigga was sore as fuck. On our way there, we got stopped by my sister and some of her friends, including Fallon. "Bubba!" Sapphire jumped on me.

I pushed her off and scowled, "You have no idea how heavy you are, Munch."

"Wussuh, Fire," Zion licked his lips.

I side eyed him, "That's my little sister nigga." He shrugged and kept staring. I don't mind that my boy have a lil crush or whatever on my sister. He just know what'll happen if he don't treat her with respect.

Another one of my sister's friends I recognized from last year, Carmella, was smiling all hard shaking her head, "You need to quit cock blockin' on baby."

"Like I said; she my sister. I'm not cock blockin' a damn thing. She just ain't about to get fucked over while I'm around," I puffed up my chest.

"Hmph," Fallon rolled her eyes.

I was about to say something to her ass until her nigga, Dorian, came up. "What's poppin', fellas?" he dapped my boys up. I looked at his hand and back at him. Nigga we was never cool. "Well, ok," he chuckled. "You ready to go, baby?"

She nodded and looked at me with a smirk. I smirked back as they walked away. I knew exactly what was going on between us.

"Y'all still fuckin' around, huh?" Kenyon asked me. I shrugged it off still watching them walk away.

"I'm sayin'. Y'all need to get back together or something. I'm sick of all this tension and sneaky smirks," Sapphire mugged me down.

"You need to mind ya business and come give ya mans a hug or kiss or somethin'. Got me feelin' lonely," Zion stretched his arms out. We both rolled our eyes and she gave him a well-spaced hug.

"Are y'all twins or somethin'? Y'all act just alike," Carmella crossed her arms.

"Nah. We just act like our pops punk ass," I shrugged. "What y'all gettin' into?"

"We were about to go back to our room and chill. I'm already sick of school," Jade answered. I looked her up and down. In good lighting, I now see Jade fine as hell. Her body bangin'.

"You can't be sick of school when it just started, J," Carmella began to walk swooping Kenyon's arm up on the way. We all followed their lead back to the dorms.

"Right. She get on my damn nerves knowin' she smart and still wantin' to be late to classes and stuff," Sapphire chuckled.

"Hahaha, y'all funny," Jade rolled her eyes taking the lead.

I separated from them knowing I probably had company waiting for me. I walked down the hallway seeing someone at my door with a hood over their head. I opened the door and she walked inside. "You could've used your key too," I shut the door and locked it.

"I'm just here to give you back your key and let you know we need to stop this. I feel guilty everytime we do this," she sat on my bed removing her hood.

"If you really wanted this to end, you would've stopped coming over here every other day," I retorted. She acting like she's new to this. When she was still in high school with her other dude she would find herself in my bed.