X. Exes and Hoes.

Elias

I'm dancing​ around the club tryna get away from this random that at first caught my eye. Every time I slid over, she slid wit me like that's where I wanted her to be. I whistled towards Kenyon and Zion letting​ them know this girl needed to get gone. Ken whispered in some girl ear and she came up to me and the girl slapping me hard as fuck.

"The fuck was that for?" I yelled at her.

She mugged me, "You know why." She bucked at the girl then turned on her heels walking away. The fuck is up wit these random hoes these days? They getting more and more bold every day.

The annoying broad that was dancing on me stepped to the side, "Uhh, since wifey in the buildin', Imma have to let you go. I'm not tryna fight in my Louboutins tonight." She proceeded to strut away into the crowd until she could find another nigga to feel on with those painted on red bottoms.

I shook my head and made my way over to my boys slapping their hands.

"You welcome," Kenyon bumped me wit a smile. I smirked realizing​ he sent that other random over there to cause a scene. I didn't think the annoying chick would move away so soon though.

"The girl better be glad it was a random and not Jade. From what I heard, she known to drag a female like she a dog," Zion chimed in. I shrugged refusing to answer to him. In all honesty, I don't know what me and Jade got goin' on. I like her and all, I just don't know if she wanna go that route wit me.

Almost like he could hear my thoughts, Zion shoved me a little, "Quit doubtin' yourself, nigga. Jade like you. I can tell."

I shrugged again and we trio made our way to the bar for a couple more shots of whatever they were willing to serve us. The club we were in was one big club wit a bunch of mini clubs inside playing different music. We were in the regular turnt club.

Kenyon was cheesing hard looking down at his phone. Zion and I eyed him and mumbled under our breath until we caught this attention.

"Cheshire cat head ass," Zion smirked.

"At least people can tell I'm black, can you say the same white boy?" Kenyon clapped back. I stood in the middle of the two trying my hardest not to bust out laughing.

Kenyon smacked his lips at me, "At least I know my girl ain't in here dancin' on another nigga, fuck boy!"

He shoved his phone in my hands and I was looking at my sister's Snapchat seeing​ they were in the club too. All I could hear was that goat sounding nigga, Trey Songz, and Jade giggle at the nigga she was dancing wit. Shit had me heated.

"Look it's actual smoke comin' out his ears, bro," Zion laughed wit Kenyon pointing at me.

I stormed through the club listening for the song that was playing on the Snap. I finally heard it and shoved through the crowd until I saw with my own eyes what was going on.

Jade was laughing and giggling in this nigga face while the girls stood there watching.

I pulled up between Carmella and Sapphire putting my arms around them. They both jumped and looked up at me.

"B-Bubba. I ... Didn't know you was out tonight," Sapphire chuckled nervously.

I chuckled and nodded my head, "Who Jade talkin' to?"

Carmella grinned, "He part owner of the club. She tryna get us a VIP table, why?"

"They too close," I turned my head eyeing them. "Hope they related or sumn."

"Jealously don't look good on you at all, big fella," Carmella giggled obnoxiously.

"It really don't," Sapphire hiccupped.