Chapter 53

Carlisle POV

I had a phone call from my son Jasper telling me that they where getting ready to go up against the newborn army and I'm wondering if they can do it because I need to make sure that my wife and the babies are all good, I just think we should be there with what’s going on because I need to know everything is going to be safe.

Bella : you alright? It’s like you’re lost in your thoughts and if you need anything babe I'm here for you if you need me for anything you know that right, that's what being part of a marriage is about we’re there for each other.

Carlisle: I know that, I was just making sure everything was okay I just got off the phone with Jasper and they said they're getting ready to go up against the newborn Army and I'm just worried about the out come but I didn't want to worry you about it.

Bella : I'm glad that you told me finally cause if you didn't tell me I would have worried that something was up and if I didn't hear from them, so it's good to know I rather worry a little bit then be totally out of it if you know what I'm talking about because they are considered my kids too now, I just want to hurry up and find a way to get back safe and sound and know that everything is the way it supposed to be.

Carlisle: yes everything this going to be okay because they got the Volturi there and the wolf pack to help them so everything should be okay, I just want to make sure there's no major problems and stuff.

I wanted to let her know all that because to tell you the truth this way she won't freak out so much and I know that she loves all my adopted vampire kids like they're her own and she knows that one day everything is just going to be perfect for the family but right now I don't want anybody getting in over their heads just like she do as well.

***********†***†**********†********
Bella POV

I'm glad that he told me about everything cause if he didn't tell me about everything I’ll be going more crazy, least I know they're trained and everything what they're doing, I'm glad they have all the extra help but this is going to be something I'm definitely going to worry but it feels like I have this motherly love to them all.

Carlisle: okay Miss now you're the one that's lost in thoughts now so what's going on

Bella : I'm not sure but I feel this motherly instincts towards them is a lot more higher, I feel like I can almost put a shield up for me and even though I'm not full a Vampire yet I wonder if there could be a way that I could help them with the battle even though I'm not there in Forks but could I somehow send a shield from here all the way to where they are.

Carlisle: you never know it depends on how powerful you are and how far your ranges is. It could have developed some more when you had the babies or maybe they're sending power to you too because if you're having abilities before you're even fully a vampire....... holy crap there's definitely something going on for sure maybe you can help, that way if you said that least you're not there in danger but you putting a shield up blocking them from whatever it is that’s coming and maybe you might be able to get a message to Edward in his mind through your power telling him what you're doing even though you're still in another country.

Bella : Alright I might aswel try, I want the safe and in one piece.

Next thing I know I'm focusing all my energy trying to reach a message to them to let them know that I think I could use a power from here and send it to them and help them let's just hope it can be used in their plans.

***†*******************************
Edward POV

We were going over some last-minute strategy because we heard that they're getting closer than we thought, the Army could be here in the next few days and then all of a sudden I felt a message from Bella in my head telling me that she was getting her powers all of a sudden from the babies and she could probably use it where she is, she's reaching me all the way from another country which means that she could probably use the shield that might be a big help.

Jasper : what going on inside that head of yours brother.

Edward: you know how I can hear thoughts and everything well Bella and dad are still where they're supposed to be but the thing is I'm picking up on everything. I mean she’s messaging me saying that she can use her power from where she is, she can send a shield all the way to us to help us out all she wants to do it while staying there and keep it steady, nobody knows where she is  and nobody will know that she is protecting us.

Jasper: that is a good thing, I mean she can help us like she's supposed to but she doesn't have to be here and be in danger too it's a win-win for everybody and this will make her less scared and everything, I'm not worried about us because she might have just gave us the upper hand.

I couldn't believe what he was saying and everything that she was saying, I have to admit we might be able to pull this off hopefully we'll see what will happen in the long run.