Chapter 31

Carlisle POV

I  watched as my Bella made her way down to me on her father's arm she was very beautiful as always but still seeing her in her wedding dress I could not believe that I was about to marry my mate once and for all.

As soon as they reach me we both turn to Marcus and told him We where ready to do the wedding he smiled at us and started to say what he need to but I could not take my eyes of my Bella because after all the year's of being alone I was going to have my one true love as my wife now and always.
Then it came to the part for are I do

Marcus: do you Carlisle take Bella as your lawful wedded wife?

Carlisle: I do

Marcus: do you Bella take Carlisle as your lawful wedded Husband

Bella : I do

Marcus: I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride.

Carlisle(: kiss Bella )

I could believe I was finally a married man after 300 years of looking for my mate. I found her and now I don't need to be alone anymore, I always had my sister and my adopted kids but  I had a missing piece of me but now I'm whole again and I'm happy as I can be .

Bella ( kiss Carlisle back )

Later at the wedding party

Carlisle: (dancing with Bella)I love you

Bella : ( dancing with Carlisle) I love you too.

Carlisle: well it good know that we can start are forever together now.
Bella : and I can't wait Mr Cullen

Carlisle: Good to know Mrs. Cullen

Bella : yes it is I love you

Carlisle: an I love you, I'll never stop saying that to you.
Bella: good I think we should she the guest before we head out to where you want to take me for are honeymoon and I can't wait for it.
with that me and Bella  had a great time with our friends an families then we left heading to where I was taking her for our honeymoon, I taking her to a Island just outside of Paris and I hope that she going to love it. my family and the pack will make sure everything is okay while we are away and that a really good thing if you ask me cause we don't want anything happening to the good people of forks.
with that me and my babe left.

*********************************
Bella POV

I am so happy because I'm now married to love of my life who cares that he a 300 year old vampire. I love him so much always I have know where he is taking me on our honeymoon I just hope that it something that I will love but knowing my babe I know I will.

Carlisle: what you are you thinking about?

Bella : just trying to figure out where we are going for our honeymoon.

Carlisle: you will see luv, I love you so much and you make me so happy

Bella : good now let's just hope that everything is going to be ok when we get back but right now this is our time just the two of us and that’s all that matters.

Carlisle: you know that works for me and no College classes for you till we get back Just me and you in are own little world.

I was happy when he had said that because I love him so much and with everything that as been happening in my life I thought it would be great for me .  Its time to get a chance at been happy the way I always wanted to be because it about time I get that after all I been thought and it good that my father and friends can all get a chance to stay with me because there all I have and what goes on inside the supernatural world that are part of our lives,  I just hope my friends and family are doing good right now because I have a feeling about a nomad coming around let's just hope that’s all it is .

**********************************

Edward POV

Me and the rest of the family are happy that Bella and Carlisle have found each other. It’s nice to kind of see my adopted father and best friend together and I love that.

Esme : what are you thinking about? 

Edward: just happy that Bella and Carlisle have each other now because he was alone for so long and Bella been thought so much it not always easy for me seeing what she and her friends went through in there minds I don't try to read there minds but sometimes I can’t help it hearing because it so loud in there heads and we need to make sure everything is going good while Carlisle and Bella are away.

with that thought in mind me and my love went to do a little bit of hunting if you know what I mean and I just hope that Carlisle and Bella are going to have a good time on there honeymoon.

**********"************************
Carlisle POV
Me and Bella just got off my jet yes I said my jet and not a normal plane because I thought it would be good idea to take my private jet to Paris and then we head out to the island. I hope she will love it when I bring her to the Island and I have bought and name it after her because she means the world to me and whatever she wants she is going to have.

Bella : babe where are you taking me and I can tell that we are passing through Paris so where are we going?

Carlisle: we need to take A boat to get to were we are going love and you are going to love it because it something very special my beautiful mate.

Bella : well then I can't wait but you do know that no matter where you take me I going to be happy because I'm going to be with you my husband and that’s all I need in my life right now.

I knew she meant it but I'm still going to give my wife a honeymoon that she will never forget.