Chapter 24

Carlisle POV

The guys now have it all setup and I'm so happy that Charlie gave me the go ahead to ask Bella to marry me and I'm happy that everyone is gone so me and her can have the night to ourselves, I’m so looking forward to this.

I just hope and prayer that when I can ask her to marry me she will say yes because Bella is my everything and I'm so happy to call her mine. she should be here soon because I know she staying here till her dad gets back, she’s now out of high school so that great she can live her life the way that she wants to now.

Well I here the car pull up and the rest of the family told Bella  that they where going out of town hunting so it just going to be me and her tonight. her friends are going to be down at La push with there other half tonight so I believe that a really good thing.

Bella : babe I'm back

Carlisle: I'm in my study be down in a minute.

soon as I walk downstairs I saw my beautiful Bella with her mouth wide open because she saw everything that was done I had a nice romantic dinner set up for the two of us even though I don't need to eat because I'm a vampire but you get the point.

Bella: Carlisle this is so perfect how did you do this when me and girls where gone all day and you where at work.

Carlisle:  well I had the boys set this up I went to work because I didn't want you to know what I was planning and I thought after everything that you and your friends have been thought I thought you could use a night just for me and you.

Bella: well you are so right it seems that you have been planning this for a while and I am happy that you did I love you.

Carlisle: I love you too and I wanted to show how much, I made sure the food was ready for you.

Bella: which I can tell, I'm glad that you did this and looks like it's going to be pretty fun tonight.

Soon as Bella had her dinner, I took her to the TV room where I had a bottle of apple cider ready because she's not old enough to drink yet I also had a fire going in the fire place and candles lit and her favourite TV show on which his a old teen drama from the late 90s early 2000s called Dawson's Creek and she like show like that so I sat down to watch it with her even though I love shows from way back like the 70 s.

Bella: you are really going all out tonight and I'm happy that you did so you want to tell me what's going on with all of this.  I know you had a plan to have a special night and everything I've been through so much but there's got to be something on your mind so what is it.

Carlisle: well you got me on that one but I want to ask you something very important if you don't mind

Bella: sure go ahead

I stood up and took both of her hands in mine and I got down on one knee because I knew I need to ask her and I wanted to do this right 

Bella: babe what are you up to? are you doing what I think you are doing??

Carlisle: if you are thinking that I'm going to ask you the big question then yes so Bella we all saw you grow up and I did not know that you where my mate till now but you are the best thing that has happened to me in all centuries of my life so I wanted to ask you if you could do the honour by becoming my Wife? Bella you are my everything and I want you to be mine and you can make the rest of my centuries the best by being by my side so I’m asking you, will you marry me Isabella swan?

Bella : yes I will marry you and I told you that if you ever ask me that I would be come a vampire after I get my college experience in my twenties, I just want to have a little bit more time them I will become a vampire closer to your age.

Carlisle : that sounds fair and I'm happy that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me and the wolf pack know that the only way we will change someone is to safe there life or because they wanted to become one of us  because they fell in love with us or something like that and there ok with it.

I was so happy that my Bella said yes and I was greatful because I'm so tried of not having anyone with me, I am happy that I have my own family but it good to have found my mate now and that is one thing that I always wanted to do and now I have.

Bella: I love you and I can't wait to be your wife, I should have known that you where mine all alone because when I was growing up I had that feeling towards you.

Carlisle: well that really good to know about because to tell you the truth I had that pull too and I'm glad that we finally figured it out now that we are meant to be.

Bella : yes we are and I'm ready if you are  because my dad did say if I wanted to have sex with you he would be ok as long as we did it safely until we're married or something like that cause he knew that we're meant to be.

When she said that I kiss my lovely mate and picked her up to carry her upstairs

Warming sexual content

Soon as I get upstairs to my bedroom and lay her on the bed I slowly on dress her then I worked my way down her body kissing all the way down to her hot wet pussy and I started to eat her out nice and slow

Bella: babe that feeling so good don't stop

Carlisle: what my baby wants she gets

I keep it up with my with my tongue and I knew that she would like it more and more every time that I eat her out.

Bella: babe. I'm going to come

Carlisle: then come for me babe

And that what she did, I rolled the condom on my cock and then next thing I know i’m thrusting in her so fast and I kept going faster and faster cause she was calling my name then the next thing I know we were both coming over the edge I was not tired of course because am a vampire we don't get tired but I could tell them my baby is tired and she couldn’t take much more.

Bella: babe that was so good, thanks that was a good way to lose my v card and I was happy that it was to you.

Carlisle: I love you babe now get some sleep soon to be miss Cullen.

Bella: that has nice ring to it.

And with that my Bella went to sleep and I am so happy that she said yes after all she is my soulmate.