prologue

Hard to believe that years ago I went from being an ordinary girl to be with the love of my life who happens to be a vampire and a doctor

Hard to believe that years ago I went from being an ordinary girl to be with the love of my life who happens to be a vampire and a doctor .I forgot to introduce myself my name is Isabella but you can call me Bella but i go by Bella Cullen these days I used to go by  Bella Swan but that was before I was married.

Anyways let me take you back to the time before I became a vampire or got married to the love of my life. let me take you back to how  I got to this point in my life.

when I was 17 years old I was living at home with my mother and step dad in Phoenix  but me and my mom wasn't getting along because I felt like that I lost all my childhood looking after her. my step father agreed that I deserve to have a bit of a childhood he said he was going to take over looking after my mom an told me to do what I felt was right but what I  felt was right was going to live with my father because I needed to clear my head.little did I know that when I go back to fork's to see all my friends I would be in for a big surprise. my mother don't know this but me and my father know about the supernatural world and I fit right in with them.

My mother and stepfather drove me to the airport so I can get ready to get my flight to Forks Washington because its time for me to do my own thing,yeah I may not like the fact that it's wet and rain a lot but to tell you the truth I feel like more at home there than I do here because  my father always treated me the way it should be. the only problem is that he doesn't know how to cook so I don't mind doing that when I get there plus I have friends that are normal that I plan to hang around with and I have my friends from the supernatural world. my best friend new i was coming back because we keep in touch though emails. We have to keep in touch like that until the time for them to come back to Forks, you see they can't stay in one place for too long or people will know they're not aging.little did I know that one day I would find out that I'm destined to be with the father of my best friend. The thing about vampires is that  their destined to have a mate.

Renee- Bella are you sure you want to move all the way to Forks?

Bella - Mama we've being through this over and over,I feel like I've being looking after you all  my goddamn life no offense  I love you an all  but you're supposed to raise me but it  felt like it was the other way around so I'm going.I need space and I need to stop feeling like I'm your servant it's not that I don't love you I do but I need to be able to stand on my own right now and you're back on track,you're not drinking anymore you're not into drugs or anything and you have Phil.I just need have my space and for some reason we don't see eye-to-eye and I can't handle that right now.

Renee- I guess you're right about all of this, I mean you do have a right to grow up an be your own person and everything .it seems like you're older than you actually are like you're 17 but you like going on 2021 and I guess that's my fault that you had to grow up so quickly, so you can enjoy your final high school years and spend time with Charlie. I guess you're right it's time for me to let you be free but it doesn't mean I don't love you any less I just had a lot of problems.I hope everything is fine between us even doe we keep butting heads  I promise i'll get better.

Bella - well that's all I can ask for anyways it's  time for me to catch my flight  I'll call you later on but right now like I said I need my space and don't  call every single day because I will be busy with school,other things and seeing some old friends but I will call when I can just so you don't worry you.

I turn to board my plane I was not going to look back because I know this is what I needed to do there was no way I was going to go back with her  not with the way me and her are butting heads I just need my space. I was grateful for  the fact that Charlie my father was letting me come and live with him because he understood everything that was going on between me and my mom and he doesn't  even know what she was doing when I was younger because  at that time he would have custody of me but I couldn't leave her so i had to look after her she is my mother after all.

He didn't  know that I was working three to four Jobs Plus going to school at the age of 14 and I would take her car to pick her up when she was totally out of it at the clubs and stuff like that. a lot of people thought it was strange that a kid was being more responsible than the mother but they couldn't prove that she was unfit .I did what I had to do to make sure we got by and I was grateful when she finally met phil so I can have some time for myself. that took a lot off me and now I have a chance to be myself again,i can't wait to get to Forks because I'll get to see everybody that i love. my friends and family the only thing I don't like about that place was the weather and the fact that I'm a total klutz.

I know one thing that I heard from my father is that the Cullen family is back in Forks which means I get to see my best friends and the pack down in La Push. I can't wait I have a feeling though that Alice is going  to see me coming and when I get there she is going to be at Charlie's waiting for me it's going to be a bit of fun reunion.

Look out Forks here I come