Chapter 43

Carlisle POV

I had thought that maybe I should take my babe into town so she can she do some sight seeing and stuff, I can tell that she not feeling well right now so maybe we need to take it easy for now .

Bella : babe I'm not feeling well can you come here an lay down with me, I'm so tried an I just need to feel you In my arms because you make me feel better an happy babe you are my everything.

Carlisle : kiss Bella what she wants she gets.

I got in bed with my luv because she needs me.

Bella : babe can you make love to me I need to feel you right now and I'm so looking forward to it because with you I know that I'm so loved.

Carlisle: if my wife wants me to make love to her then that what I am going to be doing because it so important to make you happy and I'm so happy that I can call you mine aswel, I'm so in love with you  now and forever.

Warning sexual content

I kiss all the way down to her Breast until I made my down to her hot wet pussy, I put my tounge into her hot core tasting her, the more and more I eat her out the better she tastes.

Bella : babe that feeling so good don't stop

Carlisle: babe you taste to good and I'm so going to fuck your brains out in every single way. baby you're so fucking hot when you're underneath me moaning like crazy I fucking love it when you scream my name that makes me feel so good to know that I've been pleasuring my baby.

Bella:  For someone that don't use the F-word very much you definitely use it a lot when it comes to fucking me but I'm glad because this is quite a turn-on(laughing).

Carlisle: then let me get ready to turn you on even more baby cause I am going to show you exactly how much you mean to me right now,  I may be a vampire but when it comes to you you're my everything and I would do anything to please you.

After I said that she had a mini orgasm right after that she felt him fucking her very fast and hard she was loving it, she was screaming my name and everything I know one thing for sure I  definitely no what my baby needs right now and I'm glad that I can give it to her because ever since she's got pregnant she's been more horny, I know that it's her hormones but fuck its driving her wild and I'm going to do whatever she. If she needs me to fuck her brains out so hard that's what I'm going to do to make my baby feel good.

Bella : baby you feel so fucking good right now keep it up I really love it when you it that spot ohhh it feels so damn good, I don’t think I can hold back much longer I feel like I'm going to cum I can’t hold back I need you now fuck me harder I love it when you do that.

Carlisle: baby if you want me to fuck you harder than that's am going to do, I want you to scream my name baby an you know when you do I do that thing that makes you feel so fucking tight and I love it.

she when back to screaming my name next thing I know she came over the edge squirting, I didn’t even no she could but I came right over with her and I know my baby loves it. After she finish I knew she was hungry again so I have to buy her food with the blood again and I know one thing for sure everything should be perfect I'm just so worried about my baby and I want everything to be the right. I’m hoping that things are getting better back home so I can go home soon with her and be back with the rest of the family I know one thing for sure we don't need to have a bunch of bullshit going on for sure.

***************"""**"**************"

Edward POV

I can tell that everybody is freaking out because it's getting closer and closer to the day that we're supposed to go after the newborn Army, I just wish we never had to deal with stuff like that but I know one thing for sure we're going to have to be aware of everything that's going on around us and prepare for battle

Esme : What are you thinking about baby?

Edward: just hopping for everything to go the way it's supposed to be, I know none of us wants to have to deal with any shit that's going to happen around here but we have to be on our toes no way am I going to let anybody get hurt that's one thing for sure and that's the best thing that we can do right now.

all we can do is pray and hope that everything is going to be find with Bella, Carlisle and the babies she going to be having.