Chapter 61

Bella POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because I need to get a drink of water so I went to the kitchen and saw that Emmett was up feeding the babe that Carlisle had came home for the hospital with, he looks like she fits right in with them.

Bella : I see that you are up

Emmett: well I'm a vampire I don't sleep so that is good when you have a baby that needs you but you have four that need you so yeah.

Bella : yeah and it's a good thing that they sleep thought the night, I am only up because I need to get a drink of water.

Emmett : where's Carlisle because he usually takes care of that type of stuff for you.

Bella : he had to go hunting because if he didn't he probably be a little on edge when he goes back to work in the next couple of days, so I just got up to get it for myself and when am ready to head back to bed he'll be back so I could go to sleep a bit better.

Just as I had said Carlisle came home and he took me back to bed because he heard how I'm feeling and it's great that he gets me and know that I can't sleep without him holding me.

Carlisle: I see you got up to get something to drink and it good that are babies sleep good, I believe that everything is going to be great but you been so stressed out lately and you're going to learn to relax if I have anything to do about it.

Bella: okay I believe you're absolutely right about that I need to relax but you're also right it's just I feel overwhelmed with all my powers and everything but I know that I can get through this with the help of you and the family.

Carlisle: we're going away next weekend just the two of us and don't worry about the babies because Alice and Jasper are going to be watching them.

And with that thought in mind I went to sleep and it a good thing that I have Carlisle, I hate the fact that I'm having dreams that I can't get past because of things that I've seen and I just don't want to see any more trouble, damaged and innocent people dying. I'm glad that I'm able to figure this out because that's what needs to be done the most, I just hope my dreams don't overtake me all night because I'm sick and tired of these night terrors.

**************"""**""*************

Carlisle POV

I know that there's a lot to take in and I know that Bella and I were away for a long time on our honeymoon but it's good to be back right now but she's starting to get stressed out with everything. She was happy when we were away so we're just going to get away for the weekend and then we're coming back again I mean I can't think of her going away from the babies and the rest of the family for too long.

So right now I'm Just watching my wife sleep.

Esme : she's not doing ok because of the night terrors that she's been having. I know one thing for sure I hate seeing her all worked up like that, I mean she's your mate and everything and I'm happy that she's with somebody she should be with and that's you my brother but it's just that I don't want to see her have to suffer she's family to all of us now.

Carlisle: well she's not doing as bad as she used to and she seems to sleep a lot better when I'm with her, she only acts up when she's by herself so maybe when I have to work late one of you guys can sit in until I get back, I think what she needs is to know someone is there.

Esme : that's a really good idea and I think it's a good idea that you're taking her away for a weekend just the two of you. We'll handle everything here with the babies because she's been all over the place working on her powers and being a mom. she doesn't seem to get time for herself for the last few months.

Carlisle: you're right and it's good to see that Rosalie and Emmett are doing really good with the baby that I brought back home from the hospital and the fact that they're going to adopt her. everything is going to be good for them because we all know that Rosalie always wanted to be a mother.

I know that what I just said was true now I can just concentrate on watching my wife sleep and I know one thing for sure Bella needs this what's with everything that has been coming at her and she won't even tell me half the time what's been going in her mind.

with that my sister left the room it great that we have the right people in our corner and everything for a while, I feel like with all the visions and everything that was going on with Alice and the way that Bella's Powers been getting stronger and how she been acting I feel like this could be the Calm before the storm, I just want to make sure there's no drama I just want my family safe and sound that's not too much to ask from a 300 year old vampire is it.