Chapter 27

Carlisle POV
I came home from work to see  Bella is asleep on the sofa she must of falling asleep watching TV or planning the wedding. I looked and saw that there where wedding magazines all over the coffee table and that a blanket was tossed over her.

Alice: me, her and Rosalie where planning and she fell asleep on the couch.

Carlisle: I can see that, she find it hard to sleep when I'm not with her or she not around people because she as a lot of bad dreams when it comes to what happened to mother. she keeps seeing it in her head and that not a good thing.

Alice: you are right about that maybe you should take her up to bed it’s been hours since she fell asleep on the sofa and she might not be very comfortable.

Carlisle: yeah I am going to take her to mine and her room, I’ll sit down on the bed and watch her sleep because I know she will feel more comfortable with me there.

Alice: good idea everyone else is out hunting and I'm going to go and join them, I stay until you got back because we don't like leaving her alone and that a good thing. I can't believe that my best friend is soon going to be my mother that going be kind of funny.

Carlisle: know more funny then her marrying a 300 year old vampire.

Alice: true well we’ll see you later we are going to be gone all weekend so have a good night.

With that Alice left, that a good thing because I think she and everyone else wants to give me an Bella some alone time. that a good thing because she as been busy and so have I because we have been short handed at the Hospital and they need as many doctors they could get . I picked up my soon to be wife and carried her to our bedroom, I was so happy that I could do that for her because she needs her rest and I don't like it when she don't get the amount of sleep that she need and I'm happy to call her mind.

As I was carrying her to the bedroom she woke up I smile down at her, I'm so happy being with my mate.

Carlisle: hey you where asleep on the sofa when I got home form work and I think it a good thing that you where because you need it.

Bella: well you are right because I keep seeing what happened to my mother over and over in my head and she not going to be able to see me get married now, I know that me and her had our differences and we still love each other and everything it was just that I was feeling like I was raising her not the other way around. I was grateful that she got met Phil an that she got cleaned up but some stupid drunk driver took her life and I just can’t get a break in my life, I know one thing though the best thing that's happened to me is I have you and your whole family and my dad knows everything which is great.

Carlisle: you are always going to have me and I love you for who you are I can't wait to marry you and I think you need to get back to sleep just so you know babe we have the house to ourselves all weekend long and that a good thing if you as me.

Bella : well I can't sleep and we have not made love since the night that you proposed to me, we are by ourselves so what do you think because I could really could use so TLC.

Carlisle: what my love wants she gets and that a good thing because I love making you happy and that what I'm going to do.

I finished carrying my love to our bedroom like I said I lay her on the bed, the next thing you know I started slowly undressing her I knew what she was saying that she wanted me to make love to her and that's exactly what I was going to do.

Bella: I love you

Carlisle: I love you too

Warming sexual content

I start to kiss all the way down to her hot wet pussy where I started to eat her out nice and slow and I loved tasting her she so good that I could eat her pussy for hours.

Bella: babe that feeling so good please don't stop I love you keep that up, I love it when you eat me out. I love you so much that feeling so good I need to cum and I can't hold back fuck your so good at this.

Carlisle: then cum for me because I love it when you do cause I get to drink up all your juices you look so good under me, I love you so much

Bella:  babe ( cum so hard and fast)

Carlisle: taste so good.

With that being said I put a condom and I thrust into her so hard and I started to fuck her brains out and she loves it when I makes her scream my name. I can tell when my baby needs to relax, she had a lot of tension build-up that mean between dealing with everything that happened to her mother and now she's planning a wedding but I know one thing's for sure she's definitely looking forward to our wedding.

Bella: baby go harder that feels so good don't stop fucking my brains out, Harder babe harder and faster.

With that I did as she asked the next thing I know she's Cumming so fast and hard and I'm right behind.

Bella: babe that was great as always, I love you and I need that now I'm beat.

Carlisle: then why don’t you get some sleep beautiful I'll be here all night next to you I love you so much, I’ll hold you all night I know you need that.
I love her so much now that I have my mate my life is complete.