chapter 1

Carlisle's POV

My family and i were sitting around in our home in forks.we're just having a nice quiet night, it's good to be back here but it's great that I have my sister and the rest of my family and to see that my sister is Edward's mate. For years they did not know that they were mates but I'm thankful that they found each other. now I'm trying to figure out if I'll ever find my mate it's been over three hundred years

Esme - what's going on inside that head of yours brother? I mean we are a biological brother and sister. We both went on that raid our Father sent us on but you got turn before I did,I got turn later on after you found me but we have each other now.

Carlisle- yes I did because I remember I was transformed a couple years before you. I found you a couple years later when you were leaving that man our parents forced you into marrying but it turns out that he was abusive towards you so you left after your baby died. I found you close to dying after jumping off a cliff. I changed you and you were so happy to see me again.
Has we were having a our conversation I noticed that Alice was having a vision so I asked her what was she seeing.

Carlisle- Alice what is it that you are seeing

Alice- I think everybody's going to be happy about this.I just had a vision of Bella coming to Forks she's coming to live with Charlie, he's being having a few problems with her mother and she called me a couple times saying that she was planning to move in with her dad after she told him everything about growing up with her mother, it's a good thing her mother doesn't know much about the supernatural world.

Edward -that's great,I've always considered her as my little sister. it's really great that she's going to move here because I've miss  my best friend we have a bond as friends there's a bit of a pull but not too much as it's  the best friend Bond.

Esme - I always thought of her and her father as family which is great. we can always see them and they help us out in the human world I mean since Charlie is the chief of police he helps make it legit for us to be around without anybody noticing.

Carlisle - yes and it's been awhile since we have seen her.everything will be great I mean I've always had some kind of connection with her but every time I think of her   my feelings gets stronger but I don't know why I get this strong pull towards her a very very strong pull.

******"**********""*****************

Jasper POV

What he don't know is I could feel his emotions and everything, but Carlisle doesn't understand is the pull he's feeling  for bella is the fact that she is destined to be his mate. He'll  find out soon enough because it's not my place to tell them but I hope him and Bella will get together soon.

Even my Alice has had some Visions about it but you can't come out and tell him about that because it might be hard for him to believe it.if you know what I'm talking about and hope they will figure it out when the time is right. I wonder how things are going to be when she gets her

***************"*********"********

Bella POV

My plane is now Landing in Port Angeles and I'll be grateful when I meet my father at the airport because I really want to get back to Fork's and get settled.
I know one thing though from what I have been hearing from some of my friends and talks on Skype I don't know what to think anymore like Michael Newton is always into himself now and I'm not sure if I could trust him anymore.A couple of kids he said he's changed a lot and  the true friends of my normal friends group from there would be Jessica Stanley and Angela Weber yeah I almost forgot about Eric Yorkie and I heard there's some stuff going on between Angela and her boyfriend. I wonder what's going on there.

It still would be great to see my old friends again I haven't changed that much I'm still the pretty much the same Bella but yeah I still have my tomboy style and i know one thing's for sure though when I see the Cullens again Alice is going to want me as her own personal Barbie doll and if she don't it's going to be Rosalie wanting to do the same thing for sure. I have always loved them as if they were sisters to me and I find Emmett like a funny brother Jasper like a protective one and Edward is the brother I can get along with and tell him about everything.it's a good thing they get along with the pack they're all like best friends. years ago the Cullen's and the pack made a treaty but they don't have that now because they're so close and they have proven that they can trust each other.

The airport- the first person I saw was my father I ran and gave him a hug

Charlie- good to see you again my dear, how have you being bella? how... how is your mother doing?

Bella -  mom's getting helping to get better and everything but I still cannot stay there with her, dad you know how everything is with me being frustrated with the way that I had to grow up and I'm sorry I didn't tell you about everything that was going on with her before.  I didn't know how to get the proof but we did eventually and I was able to show it to you and now you know what my life was like.I was the one paying the bills and everything and I was pretty much looking after Renee.

Charlie- I think it's time we head back to forks because i know one there's a certain pixie like vampire at the house, she saw a vision of you and she wants to see you soon as you get back.

Bella - that sounds like Alice, let me guess more than likely Edward going to come over too.

Charlie- yes and  later on after that we're going to go and see the pack down la push and see how their all doing and then tomorrow you'll see your regular friends at school. the rest of the Cullens want you to come over for dinner sometime soon even though they don't eat they like to cook for you and me.

Bella - it would really be great to see them all again, to tell you the truth I don't know why but over the years I have been having this feeling of missing Carlisle a lot and I don't know why.

***********************************

Charlie's POV

She doesn't understand the reason why she was missing him so much you see I know the truth because believe it or not Alice and Jasper and even Edward told me.they can tell by the way their feelings are when they are around each other .Jasper knows what people are feeling and Alice can see the future so she saw a vision of later on in life that Carlisle and Bella would be together,to tell you the truth I don't care that he's a vampire I know he will treat my baby good after all the rotten relationship she's told me about I would welcome this and if she choose to become a vampire I'd still support her because to tell you the truth I believe being hurt just fit right in with the supernatural world.

It's not my place or anybody else to tell them this even the thepack know about this and they think it's cute hopefully one day soon Carlisle and Bella will figure out that they are destined to be mates.