Chapter 38

Bella POV

I love that we are still on the island enjoying our honeymoon because I don't want anything bad to happen with my family and friends, I’m also happy that me and my Carlisle are safe but am still worried what might happen back at home.

Carlisle: what is going on inside of that head of yours.

Bella: just happy that we're here safe and sound but I'm worried about everybody else back home hopefully nothing will happen cause I hate the fact that I'm the target and it’s putting everyone in danger.

Carlisle: everything's okay right now because I was talking to Rosalie not too long ago she said nothing has happened yet so that's good to know.

Bella: that's really a good thing to know, am hoping that everybody will be okay I just don't want to see anything happen to the ones I love.

Carlisle: do you would want me to check in at home in a few to give your mind a rest but we have to make sure we stay here and keep you from getting hurt cause you're the main target, I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to my beautiful wife.

Bella: I'm sorry about that and I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you my wonderful husband because to tell you the truth I need to my life ever since I found out we are mates, I don't know what’s happening to me.

Carlisle: It does not help that the two of us are over thinking cause we are worried about everyone. when a mate of vampire you're each other's world.

Bella: I love you so much its just scaring me knowing what can be happening back home I'm just praying and hoping everything is okay. Make love to me to take my mind of everything.

Carlisle: if that is what my beautiful wife needs then that’s what your going to get Mrs. Cullen  Hope everything is going okay back home.

With that my husband  picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bedroom, I'm the happiest I can be right now and I'm so in love with the man of my dreams even though my husband is a 300 year old vampire he’s still my everything and that what matters to me right now. I’m happy that I he’s here with me safe and sound where he needs to be. We got to the bedroom together he put me on the bed and start to take off every piece of clothing that I was wearing.

Warning sexual content

Carlisle POV

My babe need  me to make love to her and I knew she need this and I'm not one to deny beautiful wife.

I starter kissed and bite on her breast, I could tell she was a moaning mess underneath me. she was loving the feeling of my lips on her breast that she seems to be lost in pleasure. So I work my way down to her hot wet tight pussy eating it like there is no tomorrow.

Bella : Carlisle that feels so damn good don't stop, oh God don’t stop yes, yes, yes,

Carlisle: you taste so good and I love your juices in my mouth I'm going to make you feel how much I love you. I need to feel you to right now babe you in my arms is where I need you right now.

with that thought in mind I pushed in to my wife and fucked her fast and hard  because we need this right now and that’s what matters I love her so much, I hope that this makes her feel better.
I  pick up speed an keep my thrusting into her, my baby was screaming my name while  coming undone just like that we both collapse on the bed . it’s  good to know that I can do this because I don't want to hurt her and humans can only take so much when it comes to making love but it’s ok cause I  have my baby perfect safe in my arms where she needs to be.

Bella : that was perfect babe just what need so thank you,  I'm happy that I have you with me where you need to be right now and that you are my husband.

Carlisle :  you are right babe but you need to get some sleep because you can only handle so much and maybe later we will have another around of love making. I love you so much and I'm going to keep you happy, safe and sound with me where you need to be, I 'm hoping everything is going good back home right now because some how I have feeling babe this just the Calm before the storm. I don't want to let anything happen to the ones I love so that's exactly what I'm going to do make sure that my family and you are safe and I love you, let's get some sleep.

Bella: good night babe I love you

Carlisle: I love you too babe

And with that my wife went to sleep and I just watch her sleep.