Chapter 29

Carlisle POV

Well tomorrow is going to be my wedding so Bella is staying at her father house with Rosalie, Alice, Angela and Jessica. while my son's, Charlie and the Wolfpack want to take me out somewhere . Which is going to be weird because I never thought me a 300 year vampire would be having a bachelor party.

Emmett: come on Carlisle you need to let lose tonight because it going be your last night a single man.

I had to laugh I'm about to go out and have to act like I'm clubbing or something because I don't know what they are all planning it going to be funny if you as me.

Esme: you boys go have your fun and I'm heading over to Bella with her and the rest of girls

With that we left to have a good time, this is going to be perfect.
So I hope Bella will get some sleep tonight because I need to know that my Babe is ok. I love her so much I just can't believe it, I'm going to be a married man after 300 years that a lone without a wife but I'm happy to have her now.

************************************
Bella POV

I'm going to be getting married tomorrow and I'm happy because I'm marrying the love of my life and  I can't wait I'm going to Mrs Cullen that will be the best feeling ever.

Alice Cullen: I can wait to do your hair and makeup also you're going to need to have you eyebrows done for your wedding because you are going to be looking like the most beautiful bride ever when we're done with you.

Bella: why should I let you do all this because if I have to be sitting for you to do my makeup for hours that's going to be kind of crazy.

Rosalie: trust me when I say if you don't let her do your makeup she would bug you until you do so just let her do it because the quicker you do the quicker you'll get it done and get down the wedding aisle before you know it because  one thing for sure she's going to make you look perfect so just trust her judgement.

Bella: well this is the one time I will let her dress me up as a Barbie because considering that it is my wedding day and I do want to look proper an beautiful the way I'm supposed to as a bride.

As I was talking to the girls we were just hanging out in my room including Esme of course. Which is a really good thing, I got a text from my husband to be saying that he can't wait to marry me an he missing me tonight. I love him so much and it going to be hard to sleep without him.

With that I went to bed to get a good night's sleep because I really needed to make sure I’ll be perfect and glowing for my wedding day as Alice likes to put it.

I thought it was a good thing that all the girls are staying with me because to tell you the truth I don't think I can sleep without getting nightmares while not having somebody with me and they know that so Rosalie and Alice kept talking to me until I finally fell asleep because I need to get comfortable.

I just pray and hope that everything goes well tomorrow, I hope my wedding goes off without a hitch because I don't want to have to deal with some crazy Nomads or some jealous vampire.

I think it's going to be a good thing that the Volturi coming, they're not bad as people make them out to be and it good to have my father walk me down the aisle on my wedding day that's one thing that I'm definitely looking forward to.

Let's just pray and hope that everything will go the way we planned it for tomorrow. I to make sure my wedding day is going to be the best who cares if I'm marrying a vampire it doesn’t bother me. Personally some of the vampires I know are one of the kind and the sweetest people I've ever met I mean Carlisle is  a doctor for God's sakes and he has the biggest heart of gold.

I'm on top of the world right now and I pray and hope that he an the boys are not getting a little out of hand, I know one thing for sure it's going to be kind of funny you have vampires faking that they're drinking.

**********************************

Carlisle's POV

I feel like I really want to strangle Emmett right now because right now we're at a club and I do believe that this is a strip joint I don't think it's a very good place for me to be right now but I guess this is where's my bachelor party is at. all the guys thought it would be a good place to take me to, figuring this normal so I'm going to have to try fit in without people thinking too much considering some of the people here are my male colleagues yep people are definitely making it look like I'm definitely getting ready to tie the knot and being a young 21 year old in their eyes if they only knew the truth.

Emmett: this is going to be fine you need to enjoy your last night before you get tied down.

Embry : you need to loosen up a little bit there.

Yep I can definitely say that all of my colleagues, my friends and the guys from the wolf pack are hanging out all night drinking, well sometimes you got to do what you got to do but it's going to be pretty funny trying to watch Emmett because he really knows how to have fun. all I know is tomorrow's going to the best day of my life I'm finally getting married I just pray and hope that my beautiful Bella walking down the aisle.