Chapter 5

Bella POV

I cannot believe what happen to me after school. after having a great day with my friends I can’t believe Tyler Crowley you lost control of his van and almost killed me, it was a good thing that Edward was able to get me out of the way, so right now I'm at the hospital waiting to be seen by a doctor but I hope that it's Carlisle because I feel more comfortable with him as a doctor than anybody else maybe it’s because I hate going to the doctor and he knows that, he always knows how to make me feel comfortable when I had to see a doctor when I was here so I have a feeling that he's going to be the one. It’s a good thing I have all the Cullen’s, pack and of course Jessica and Angela here with me.

Just as I was thinking,the doctor i was thinking about that I wanted to be the one to check me over walked in

Carlisle - hey Bella I just  want to see how you're doing.

Bella - I'm doing okay but my head hurts a little bit I'm out of whack it.i might need  ice or something you know how clumsy I can be.

Carlisle - I see that's one thing that has not changed about you ever since you were a little girl you been that way.

Bella - it's a good thing no one is around  and we are the only ones here right now because I don't think anybody would understand how you saw me as a little girl when you were in your twenties but still look the same.

Carlisle -  well I think I'm going to have  to talk with you later along with your father because there's some stuff I wanted to ask you but that can wait till then, right now I want to see if your head is bleeding but it's fine, you just need a to rest and if you have any problems come back later on.

Bella - okay just so you know I'm staying over at the house all weekend with Angela but she knows about your secret to so she might come along later and chill out with me and the girls

He let me go after giving me some medicine, I do wonder what he wants to talk about later on.

***************"*******************
Carlisle POV

I thought I should have a talk to Charlie first about the whole mate thing after all he knows everything about vampires but I want to let him know how I think that I might be the mate of his only daughter.

Carlisle - hey Charlie I would like to have a talk with you about something in my office please.

Charlie- sure no problem dr.Cullen

Carlisle - well this is not really about the accident but this is something I thought I should talk to you about in private after all its about the Supernatural World, anyway I got the feeling that I might be Bella's mate.

Charlie- well i kind of expected that because I had a conversation with Jasper and Alice.I was supposed to be saying yes after all she saw it in a vision and Jasper has pick up on your feelings and notice it was pull towards your mate, so they talk to me about it and everything because they didn't want me to be freaked out when you do tell me.  to tell you the truth I know that she'll be safe with you and have somebody who will love her for the rest of her life, just keep it under wraps until she turns at least 18 from the other people around here. I mean you're passing as a 21-year-old she's 17 not far off from 18.

Carlisle - yeah stoat would be best. 18 and 21 is not too bad of an age difference a lot of young girls date people 5 years older than them so yeah it looks good that way so nobody will question it and everybody knows that I'm single so yeah.

Charlie- I think it's a good thing that she is supposed to be with you because from what she tells me about all the boys she date, they  were assholes and the fact that she has the pick of the school now and idiots trying to get in her pants this will really be a shocker, it's only little bit more weeks then she turns 18.

Carlisle -I’m  happy that you're part of it and everything but now I got to talk to you private about it to see if you would be alright with her being my mate and to know what would happen when  me and her got together because I didn't want to cause no friction between me and you since we've being friends all these years.

Charlie- you don't need to worry about it because to tell you the truth after having the talk with Alice and Jasper about it, like I said everything was great and the pack are all okay with the fact that you and her were supposed to be mates and if she chooses to be with you and become a vampire later they got no problem with it, after all you guys made a deal that you would only change people if they're dying or if they wanted to be changed you would not take away someone's life and we can tell you keep that promise so yeah that's why everything has gotten better between you guys and the pack.

With that he left to go home, Bella and Angela were going to come over and hanging out with Alice. After I finish my shift and head home I’m going to sit down and have a conversation with Bella and tell her how I felt I just hope and pray that she loves the fact that am her Mate because for some reason I cannot deny this pulled towards her.

***************"********************

Alice POV

I can tell by the vision that I just had that tonight is going to go perfect because Carlisle's is about to tell Bella that he believes that she is his mate it's going to work out perfectly she's going to accept it and it's going to be great because he will never have to be alone anymore he's a great father to us all but we  don't like to see him lonely.
I definitely cannot wait to see both of them happy together yep things are finally looking up for everyone I just wish things would work out for Angela's family, at one time I could not see the packet  in my Visions but since we became good friends I can now see them. I got this feeling from the vision that I just had that  Angela is going to get imprinted on by one of the wolfs, the same thing for Jessica I just don't know who it’s  going to be for both of them yet but if they do get imprinted on it's going to be great because we're all one big Supernatural family if you ask me.