Chapter 46

Carlisle pov

Well right now I need to go and hunt so I ask Alice and Rosalie to stay with Bella because I need to go hunting for a while and I wanted to make sure nothing would happen.

Alice:  you go hunting and do whatever you need to do right now.

And with that I left to go hunting. I hope that everything is going to go as it should be while I'm gone because I know that my babe can give birth any day now and I don't want her to be alone, it’s a good thing that my daughter's are here in case it happened while I'm out hunting.

With that I went hunting hoping that nothing would happen while I'm gone because if anything were to happen to my wife before she went into labour or anything like that I don't know what I would do she is my everything.

************************************
Alice pov

It's a good thing that we decided to show up to help out because I know one thing for sure it’s kind of hard for Carlisle to go hunting and leave Bella and he needs to know that he can do that without having to worry about things, I know one thing for sure that when the babies are born she's still going to be a human until she gets turn when she's in her twenties but the thing is she's still going to have more kids later on because of the fact of what I told her before she will have human abilities and stuff so that means she could still help female vampires get pregnant an everything when that time comes which will be good because she will have those units rates and stuff like that as one of her gifts she will still be the shield and everything which is good and possibility she could have other gifts that I still have not seen yet for some reason I know she's going to be well gifted.

As I was thinking about all of this I went to check in on Bella while she slept, while she slept rose made sure that her food was ready because we had a feeling that she was going to be walking up soon and that a good thing but it going to be weird when she is a vampire and still has human traits which means she'll be sleeping still eating food and everything so basically she could still blend in with nobody questioning anything, will help her fit in really well also she will be able to create the illusion that we are getting older or so we could stay in the same place longer so that will be really good too but we will always look like we really do, we could stay in Forks then because that way all she has to do is create the illusion and everything plus all the hope that our father been giving us and stuff so yes you know things worked out.

Just as I was wondering about that  she came downstairs morning girls where is your dad

Rose : he is hunting mum because he going to need to.

Bella : I need to still get used to guys calling me mom don't get me wrong I love it and everything but if you call me that and we are out around the town of Forks or someplace where people can see they would think you're weird because of how much younger I am but when I'm in my twenties and get changed and we're living anywhere else and stuff like that I will look a lot older so that will work out or when I create illusions and stuff but for right now let’s do that out of the public eye.

And with that we had to laugh she ate her food and it was kind of cool because she wants to do adoption papers and everything of us all to make it legit when she's older man I know one thing for sure she definitely wants to step up around here, we love her for it.

*******************†****************

Bella pov

I love the them Carlisle and my two girls but right now I need to know everything is going okay back home because I don't want anything happening to the ones that we love and it because it’s been a while since I saw all my friends and family and I just thought of something I don't know how Angela and Jessica have been doing lately with the lost of everything that had before it's a good thing they both have a Jacob and Paul and everybody down at La Push to help them, it's good to know that we have Eric back and our friends group which is pretty cool there's a lot of stuff that's hard to figure out sometimes.

with that thought I told the girls that I want to call home and check in because me and Carlisle have been doing that once in a while so they know how am doing and that a really good thing if you ask me because it’s like I'm checking in on my babies.

Rosalie :  you are young but it like you're a old soul which is a good thing if you as me.

And we all laugh at that

We where doing that when my babe came back form hunting I ran and jump into is arms because I am a bit horny and stuff today I guess it's one of those mood swings I have so I whispered in his ear how I was feeling.

Carlisle: hey babe good to see that you're up

Bella ( whispering in is ear babe I'm so horny right now)

Carlisle: well come on babe let's go to are bedroom

we went to our bedroom but I forgot that the girls because they have vampire hearing but I know that they were respected enough not to come up, while we were doing that I think the girls said that they were going to go hunt I think they're doing that to give us some privacy got to love it when they do that.

And with that my babe was going to take care of me

Bella : so the girls are gone now do want to take care of my needs while their out hunting.

Carlisle: that why I took you to our bedroom but you're getting closer to your due date so I have to be very careful so I'm going to do things like eat you out  and I'll slowly Fuck you because baby if I go too Ruff I could make you go into labour prematurely you don't want that.

I was happy that he was still going to take care of my needs, he was just going to be gentle and that was all that really mattered. He was giving me the love and attention that I need, I can't wait for me and him to be parents biologically and I'm still going to love the ones that he adopted as mine.