run away with me...

Sorry for not writing another chapter💗 I'm busy writing another story which will be Gruvia; I will post the first chapter of the story today! This is going to be the cover:

Please Check it out💗

Lissana's Pov
Ugh! Where did that Dragneel run off too now!? Hmph! Doesn't he understand that there isn't any time for us to be playing around like this?

" That's it! I'm going back to the palace to announce Natsu's immediate absence. " I spoke to myself, slightly worried on where my future-to-be prince could be?

Somewhere is the Celestial Aqua World; Also known as the Mermaid world.
( idk I keep changing it😂- forgive me :p )

Levy's Pov
Phew! I'm lucky that I got Lucy's dad busy for a while. Trying to sneak into the Kings Palace is no easy job I'll tell ya that now hah... Oh! I forgot to tell you this, the reason why I'm sneaking into the Castle in the first place is to give Lucy some extra information that she might need about the Forbidden love spell; when she comes back here of course! ;), I also gave her an underwater device walkie-talkie so we can call each other in case of any emergencies or relevant information that has to be shared. I also want to talk to that hunky human Lucy's met. Don't worry I know she's doing great up there. Stay safe Lu-Chan!! I'm going to call Juvia to let her know that the king is going to visit the Aqua Centre; hopefully she'll agree with our plan.

***

Back to Lucy and Natsu

Lucy's Pov
To be honest I never really thought that the love of my life would be running away with me to hide from his fiancé. Who am I kidding? I don't even know if he likes me but! I gotta stay positive. He really is dreamy. His soothing and calm voice sends me all kinds of tingly sensations. Ah! Especially when he says my name...
Here we enter Lucy's very imaginative imagination...

" Lucy Heartfillia, would you care to be my wife for the rest of my life? " ( THAT RYMES *0* ) Spoke Natsu, kneeling down on one knee and presenting her a ring wanted by most woman by the looks of it.

"Oh Natsu! Yes. YES AND YES!! " I cried in joy whilst running up to him, causing
him to flinch slightly but he was successfully able to carry me.

" Lucy! LUCY?! "
That's when someone triggered me back to reality.

~

" Lucy? Hello? Lucy you there? " Natsu waved his hands in front of my face frantically, whilst he sweat-dropped and his face expression was a bit dumbfounded by me spacing out ever so suddenly.

" Oh...Uhhh... Y-Yeah I'm sorry I was just thinking about something... " I nervously stuttered whilst my cheeks were brushed upon with redness. Natsu rushed over to my aid and gently placed his hand on to my forehead. I think he's assuming that I have a fever or some sort. How cute!

" Luce, are you feeling okay? Your face is heating up... and you're really red. "
way to state the obvious Natsu.
" Nonono! I'm fine, d-don't worry. " I slightly squeaked as the pitch in my voice got higher and higher as I spoke. Natsu chuckled then smirked.

" Whatever you say, beautiful. " Natsu winked. My face eventually got even redder.
Oh mavis! I'll think I'll have an heart attack if this boy doesn't stop with his charming actions. Only if Levy was here, she would probably fangirl to death!

Back in the Mermaid World

Jude's Pov ( King of the Celestial world )
That levy!! Leading me into the wrong directions, she won't be playing around with me once she gets a severe punishment. I might as well banish her from this world once and for all... then she'll suffer. Enough about that!! I need to find my Lucy, if I find out that's she not even here. Who knows what'll I do...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ANDDDD that's it for today ;) sorry I couldn't write longer I'm quite busy💗
Thank you for reading this chapter make sure to leave a vote and a comment👏🏾.