Him

A/N Hey guys sorry for the long update, I have stared school and it's a drag with all the homework and stuff :b I'll be trying my best to write more and more in the future but for now, enjoy!! ;) ( DONT FORGOT TO FOLLOW MY AMAZING BUDDY Leah-Dragneel << check her out ;3 )

Lucy's pov
" This place is truly magnificent! Beyond my expectations maybe even more! " I thought to myself as I admired my surroundings. As my curiosity got the best of me, I hit something. " Ow! " I whisper yelled, looking up at the weird object that was in front of me. I sat on my tail and sighed. " I know I got taught some things about this world, but I wish my mother was here with me to experience this. I never got a chance anyway with my father around... I wonder how's Levy doing down there. Welp, I'm going to stay here for a while since the sparkling water feels great here."

In the Celestial Mermaid World

Levy's pov
" Ah! I'm so proud of my lu-lu! I wonder if she will actually find someone up there. " I giggled as I imagined the thought of Lucy getting married. Although I was still fantasizing about Lucy, I got distracted as someone was trying to get my attention.
" EXCUSE ME? Miss.McGarden are you there? " Someone shouted in my face furiously.
" Oh! I'm s-sorry Mr.Heartfillia... uh I mean king sir- "
" Tsk. Anyway, have you seen my daughter? I've been looking for her everywhere amongst the kingdom but yet to still find my little princess. I hope she hasn't gone up to the barrier! It's way too dangerous! What if she gets killed? I CANT LOOSE HER TOO! " Interrupted Lucy's Father.
This is bad!! What if he founds out I let Lucy into the Human world?! HES GOING TO FREAK OUT. I can't let Lucy down though... I need to find a way... NO! I must.
" Uhh, Excuse me Mr.Heartfillia but are you sure you've checked everywhere? " I Questioned.
" YES! I know the kingdom like the back of my han- "
" Library? You know your daughter loves books like I do? Right? " I smirked as my plan was going accordingly well.
Mr.Heartfillia never checks the libraries due to some sort of bad memory with Lucy's mother. Apparently, he doesn't want to see books ever again...
" Oh... Yes. Right... I appreciate your assistance Miss McGarden, I will be taking my departure now. " He weakly smiled as he quickly swam away into the direction of where the Aqua Centre is. ( Where the libraries are too ).
Phew that was close! I probably need to find somewhere to hide since I lied to him. Oops! Hehe. Stay safe Lucy!!

Back in the Human World

Lucy's pov
I've stayed here for a long time, hoping anyone would come across this place. So far, no one has came. I didn't even hear voices... Maybe I shouldn't wait. I'll explore not too far from the barrier then. At least I'm a little safe, I guess...
I flipped my tail over and started to gracefully glide in the water until I noticed an entrance that had  beautiful vines handing down above it. It was absolutely gorgeous! What a view! Yet again, sadly, my curiosity took over me. I cautiously looked around to see if anyone was there. The coast was clear. So, i reached my hand through the vines, making them gently fall on top of me as I made my way through. I looked at my surroundings that was full of intricate designs of nature I hadn't seen before. " This world keeps getting better and better!!" I smiled but as I was about to take another relaxing break, since it's harder for me to breathe up here, I heard a voice. I immediately halted. That voice... It sounded like a H-Human? Wait a second, I know this voice!
It's
Him...

A/N ooooo who could it be? Even Idk... HAHAH JKS >:3 anyways guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter💗 More will be in the future.
Be sure to check out my Instagram
Main; litravlyn💓
Photo editing; adrxgneel🌸
Thank you so much, I love you all so much you intelligent wattpaddworms😎 LMAOO
DONT FORGOT TO VOTE ;))