Long time no see, Levy...

- A/N Hai guys!! This is one of my new stories and I'll hope you'll enjoy it.
I won't talk much on the authors notes because we came here to read right? ;))

-

Don't forgot to vote & comment💗 thank you!

-

It's been years since my mother aka Queen of the Celestial World unfortunately died. The king, which is also my father, hasn't been the same as he used to be. He has a negative attitude towards us merfolk now. I think he's still upset about her death but I've moved on from then! I still miss her though, she was so kind and sweet. She even let me visit the Human world but ever since my father casted that spell called the forbidden love spell, I've been stuck here for too long. Oh, I should introduce myself, My name is Lucy Heartfillia! Princess of the Mermaids here in the Celestial world.
In our world, we take care of the ocean, merfolk, and any dangers that come from the Human world. In my opinion, I love the Human world, the creatures that live there honestly have a great privilege. The nature there truly has its beauty. It's so unique!! 
* sighs happily * I wish I could meet a human one day.
" LUCY!! LUCYY!! " Exclaimed an unexpected voice.
" Huh? Who could that be? " I thought to myself. I decided to look outside and saw a familiar face.
" LEVY?! OMG GIRL LONG TIME NO SEE! HOW'VE YOU BEEN? " I added excitedly,
I was so happy to at least see one of my friends. My friend Levy McGarden is one of the most intelligent merfolk here in the mermaid world. I haven't seen her in a long time because she went on a trip to discover more about the unknown of our world.
" Lucy, I'm so happy to see you too, I also found out so many information that could be very useful to us and especially for you in our world!! Why don't you come down here? "
Stated Levy as she smiled with glee at Lucy.
" WAIT... WHAT INFORMATION? I HOPE YOUR NOT PLANNING SOMETHING EVIL! " Questioned Lucy as she began thinking of what Levy was trying to do.
" You'll have to wait and see, BUT I'm not evil heh! " Replied Levy whilst she giggled.
" I really hope I could see the Human world one day... I want to break that spell and make peace with the worlds, " She muttered to herself as she ran down the palace stairs to go greet Levy, " Ill go and meet a Human father, you won't stop me no matter what... "

-

~ A/N HEHEHEHE CLIFFHANGERS ARE THE BESTT. Well I think I did one LMAO but anyway I hope your enjoying the story so far, chapter 2 will be out soon💕 Be sure to vote and add this to your reading list if you like my story! Also comment! Feedback and Positivity is appreciated ;))