One kiss won't hurt... Right?

A/N ~ THIS STORY IS GETTING DEEP OOO :3 Make sure to vote and drop a follow too ;)) let's get started💗

Lucy's pov
Me and this ' Human's ' eyes were still interlocked with eachother. He has really nice eyes, for some reason I've had a thing for green eyed guy- UHH LETS GET BACK TO THE STORY. Finally! A HUMAN! I've been waiting for this moment for so~ long. Luckily, I was able to maintain my composer since i was freaking out! In a good way obviously... hehe
" Oh! Hello there. I see your facial expressions... Didn't expect to see a mermaid here eh? " I nervously spoke, as I broke the awkward silence, hoping I would at least reply.
Sadly. He. Just. Blinked. At me twice. Wow. This is way harder then I actually expected.
" Look, I know you're stunned by the Mermaids' Absence, due to the spell that was casted but I would at least appreciate it if you had spoke to me. I've always wanted to come up here but I don't need any more problems up here than I already ha-" I was suddenly cut off by the Human who gently grabbed my wrist. I slightly blushed. He's even more handsome upclose.
" I'm sorry if I troubled you. I-I was just stunned by your beauty, that's all, " He added
as he looked away feeling a little bit embarrassed with a pink blush that decorated his cheeks. " The names Natsu. Natsu Dragneel. I am the Prince here of this kingdom. " He smiled, gazing into my brown eyes, " So, What's your name? "
OMG! is this actually happening? I hope my mum is watching this right now because Lu-Lu is getting herself a boyfriend. SCORE! ;)
" M-My names Lucy. Lucy Heartfillia, I am the princess of the Celestial World, which you may call it the Mermaid World. " I Stuttered and Blushed as I just realized he called me beautiful.
"Ah I see. Must of gotten all that beauty form your mother I suppose. " He chuckled slightly until he realized what he had just said and his smile slowly started to drift away as he noticed the expression I had on my face.
"Y-Yeah... after she had passed away. " I whispered, not knowing the fact that he could still hear me. I began to slowly tear up. I tried to wipe my tears away so he wouldn't notice but it was too late. Natsu had h-hugged me? One of his hand was wrapped around my waist as the other was near the crown of my head. I could feel his warmth against his chest as he pulled me gently tighter towards him. In that moment we just had shared, I started to feel safe. I have never felt that feeling in a long time...

Unexpectedly, Natsu had leaned into my ear and whispered,
" Hey... Don't cry okay? I would hate to see anyone cry. especially you. I know how it feels too as my Mother had the same experience. They're in a better place right now, Lucy. " Hearing his voice just soothes me. Is he the one?

***
Lisanna's pov
Eventually, I made it out the house and dashed outside to have a peaceful picnic with my beloved Natsu. The reason why I'm running is because normally I don't spend that much time with him. Literally. Every second counts when I'm with him. I was about to place down the drinks down onto the pink and white checkered picnic mat until I realised something was off... really off and quiet. WHERES NATSU?! Ugh not this again! What if he's playing hide and seek and he will propose to me? Ahh... He's such a cutie pie. We're getting married after all. But I hope he hasn't gone far, I don't want all this to go to waste. "  Natsu... Where are you? " I sighed, disheartened.
And with that Statement, Lisanna went to search for her beloved. Shouting his name, hoping that wherever he is he'll hear her and come running back but is he truly hers to keep?

Natsu's Pov
I leaned in and held Lucy tight. I could feel all her pain and emotion drive out through each tear she shred. I was obviously trying my best not to cry since men are weak to womanly tears ( as Elfman would say LMFAO ). Even though she was crying, I had some strange feeling about her. My heart immediately raced when I first saw her face.
To her long locks of golden hair flowing down her back, to her magnificent tail that had every shade of pink. It was a sight of beauty which was shown in front of me. Do I actually deserve this privilege? Man. If only I could make her smile, that would make me go crazy. My curiosity came over me as I looked down at her lips. A tint of pink that reflected the water beneath us. Then I thought to myself, " Maybe just one kiss won't hurt..." I couldn't maintain the want for her no longer. I then stupidly decided to cup the left side of her cheek with my right hand, causing her to look at me with those big, hazel-brown eyes of hers. I wiped the last tear that stroked her face as before it would fall down and become part of the unknown seas that go on forever. Her cheeks blushed at my sudden reactions. I slowly leaned in and thought to myself again, " One kiss won't hurt... Right? That's all I need from her to make her smile. " Gradually, I began to come closer and closer until my mouth had reached its' destination. Who knows how many inches apart we are from each other? If I could feel her warmth, coming from her breath I would say it's like 1-2, but that doesn't matter. My lips finally had reached hers, they danced in sync as we held the kiss that felt like eternity. I'm surprised she never actually held back. Maybe she feels the same way about me. Us... I've never felt this way about some girl I just met. She could be the one. At that moment, I heard someone shouting my name.
" NATSU DRAGNEEL! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!! NO TIME FOR PLAYING HIDE OR SEEK WITH ME OTHERWISE IM GETTING ERZA!" ( I'm adding more people into le story ;) ) It was... LISANNA?! I quickly parted our lips away as I thought of a plan. Lucy flinched as she wiped the excess saliva that was on her lips. She frowned.
" Natsu... I'm sorry if you don't find a thing between us too but I would just like to sa- "
" NO TIME FOR CHIT-CHAT WOMAN!" I whisper yelled, " We gotta hide... or run JUST SOMETHING!! "

Narrator's Pov
Lucy had a confused look on her face,
" From who?? " She asked innocently.
" MY GIRLFRIEND WHO IM ENGAGED WITH!" He Replied, frantically shaking his head from side to side to look for a place to hide from Lisanna. Lucy sweat dropped at his reactions. Who would hide from their future Wife?
" Okay~ Whats the reason? "
Natsu paused. " Let's just say I'm in love with someone else mkay Lucy? Now, we have a mission to go on. Cmon Lucy! " Added Natsu as he stretched his muscular arm, signalling that Lucy should take his hand and follow him. Lucy blushed whilst nodding and grabbed his hand.
" Lucy, can't you stand up and run? " Questioned Natsu Curiously.
" IM A MERMAID IDIOT I CANT RUN NOR STAND! " Retorted Lucy as she hit him on the head and giggled that grew into a pretty smile. " Ow! That hurt Lucy!! " Natsu Remarked but started to laugh along with Lucy, " At least it was worth enough to make her smile. "
With that statement Natsu picked up Lucy bridal style and ran into the depth of the forest. Who knows where it could lead to?

A/N~ AYEEE!! 1000+ words new record!! ;)) I'm trying to write more chapters with as much detail as possible for it to be more interesting for you guys to read and fangirl. I FANGIRL WHILST WRITING IT. ( I'm Exposed🤧💗 ) Anyway guys don't forget to vote, follow and leave a comment💗 Meda outtttt ;)