Halloween

Hey guys thought this would be fun to write since its Halloween im sitting down in ELA in a unicorn costume while writing this and it might be crappy cuz im rushing it tell me if u want me to rewrite it (but good) thats all for now BYEM!!

-Halo

*y/n pov*

Today was one of my favorite days ever. Halloween. I have no standards for wierdness whatsoever as I walked the halls in a unicorn wig and neon skirt with unicorn slippers as shoes. (you are now wearing my Halloween costume CONGRATS) with people kind of looking at me while I passed them by with a sparkly horn resting on a white wig. Well I don't care today, it's their fault for not having the spirit!!!

After a few minutes of this I saw Star running down the halls in a little green dress with a longhorn skull on her head. And Marco following in slow pursuit with his karate outfit and werewolf accessories. Star saw me and tackled me. Why did I not see this coming??

"Y/N!!" Star almost yelled in my ear. "You! Look! So! CUTE!!!" the hearts on her face started floating off (like in Starsitting) as I looked at Marco.

"Marco would you please get your girlfriend off of me." I said with a slightly teasing voice.

"Y/n..... why are you a unicorn??" He asked like I didn't say anything at all.

"Marco all will be answered with time. But first get Star off of me!" I said, trying to wiggle out of her grasp. It didn't work. As if on cue, a familiar fire spiral emerged from the ground, and with it, a familiar demon that I like to call my boyfriend.

"Hey y/n... Star get off of her." He said as he looked at Star's tackle attack and the slight emotional damage I had taken. He grabbed my hand and spun me around so he was hugging me from behind and he looked down at me. I will never forget that hes 3 inches taller than me. "You look nice y/n.." He said in a calming, almost completely serene voice that could make the strongest of souls melt.

"T-thanks.. Tom" I said, leaning into him a little bit more. He was so warm. I could see Star fangirling in the background while Tom didn't seem to mind.

"So what are we gonna do after school?!" Star almost screamed, knocking me out of all thoughts.

"I don't know, Star. We don't have anything to do." Marco said calmly. As if on cue, or to our bad luck, Brittney Wong (idk how to spell it and idc) came by passing out a few invitations to her Halloween Party. As if we would ever get invited. She was about to pass us.... that is until she saw Tom.

"Oh you're invited for sure! Make sure not to scare anyone with that makeup." She said, winking at him. Tom just looked at the invitation in his hands blankly. Welp time to stab someone!!

"Can we come too!!?" Star asked way too ecstatic.

"As if, Star Butterface, Marcine DS and (insult your name). You will never get to come." She said right before turning around. And she would have walked away if Tom hadn't said anything.

"Can I bring them??" He said, handing me the invitation.

"Why would you want to invite them, they suck!" She said, walking back. "And give him back that invitation! Who said YOU could touch it?!" She said while glaring at me.

"They don't suck! They're fine!!" Tom said, getting defensive. Oh god maybe we should leave now....

"Give me one good reason why they should come." She said with a small smirk, thinking she already won. She couldn't be more wrong. Tom tensed up and I put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Fine, I won't come then." Tom said, dropping the invitation to the ground, giving Britney's FakeFace a surprised look as she was rejected. She stomped off angrily, mumbling to herself.

"Maybe we shouldn't do anything for Halloween..." I said warily, knowing that Britney was probably going to annoy us if we did anything.

"No way" Tom said "I'm not letting her ruin Halloween! This is the best night ever!!" He said, his eyes lighting up a bit at that ending.

"Well then what else are we gonna do?" Marco said, once again after being silent.

"We could hang out and have a party at the castle. Most people would come on short notice if u guys want and it could be a party." Tom said, listing the few options there were.

"Sounds good." I said "is any of your family gonna be there?"

"If I tell them i'm throwing a party, then half the underworld would come so yeah they would come in a heartbeat." He said and we were all on board.

*timeskip cuz i need to finish this chapter*

We were at the party Marco was in the corner getting absolutely creeped out by anything that touched him while Star and I were talking to everyone. (Even if u arent social these r demons and monsters im pretty sure most of u would be social with them)

At one point Tom and I were dancing and EVERYONE was watching us. It felt really uncomfortable so i buried my head in Tom's chest as he supported more of me so I didn't fall out of embarrassment. I could say that this was the best Halloween ever

*little bonus thingy cuz u guys deserve it*

The party was over and Star and Marco had gone home. Leaving Tom and I alone in his room.

"Hey y/n..." Tom said as he stared up at the ceiling "I love you"

"I love you, too, Tom." I said as he walked over to me and planted a small kiss on my lips. He then pulled a lever and a mountain of CANDY came from the ceiling. "Oh my devil, Tom THANK YOU!!" I said as I jumped into the mountain. Yup this was the best Halloween ever.

Hey guys sorry im late again but hey at least it didnt takea me a month this time, right???

Oh geez i dont hav any excuses.... i hav my tablet back now and even the school chromebook so i dont hav any reason bot to update a lot

i dont deserve the 27.2k reads u guys are awesome u dont deserve this crappy uploading schedule but thanks anyway u guys truly are wonderful

I suck

Bye guys...

-Halo