New Years

Here comes that one shot this is the end of 2016. Some part of me wants to publish this at midnight. Enjoy
-Halo

*Tom pov*
I finally get to actually show y/n around the Underworld. Of course my family is here, but y/n is that one person that they all get along with.

"Hey... I got to ask you something... how are you so good with my whole family? Not even half my family gets along with me that well." Why is she so good at this?

"Well I come from a big family, it takes me 3 sec to find out what kind of crowd this is and adjust to it, just go with it." Is that really all there is to it? Well then, if it is, I better learn how to do it.

*y/n pov*

I got used to being surrounded by demons and they actually liked me, not as much as Tom liked me of course, but his parents told me that I was a keeper, and they said if I dumped Tom, they would adopt me. They must really like me. I mean, some of Tom's family just gives him dirty looks and roll their eyes at him. While they got along with and like me. Tom had been showing me around regardless of his relatives. Finally the countdown is here. I yell it with Tom and his family.

5.........

4.........

3.........

2.........

1.........

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

We all yell, I stand on my tip toes and kiss Tom on the cheek. He looks at me with a smirk that tells me what he's thinking. Aw come on...that's all? Why did he smirk like that now I know what he meant. He pulled me closer to him and we ended up kissing in front of all his relatives. His parent looked proud of him while the little ones covered their eyes and peeked through their fingers.I felt like it could last forever. When we broke apart, I felt like nothing else mattered. Until Star started texting me.

Star: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

y/n: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Star: Watcha doin

y/n: hangin with Tom's fam

Star: I'm with Marco's fam, my dad here 2

y/n: cool. Tom's fam loves meh

Star: that means that they want you to be queen of the Underworld

y/n: I know that

Star: well bye

y/n: bye

Star: tell Tom i said happy new year  

y/n: tell Marco i say happy new year

Star: Mk

y/n bye

I shut off my phone and look at Tom.

"Happy new year y/n." Tom said with a smile.

"Happy new year Tom."

"I love you."

"I love you too"

All good things have to end. This is this good thing's end. Bye thanks for all the support.

-Halo