The Day (Still Valentines Day)

Yellow peoples  I will use this book for one shots since I can't leave it alone I will take requests and fulfil them to my best ability. Thanks, bye!

-Halo (Still kinda sick but feeling better)

*Tom pov*

I still need to take out y/n like I promised. I will not let weeks of planning and effort to waste because Starco just sailed. I then hugged her from behind and teleported her over to the flower dimension, where I first confessed my love for her. There a blanket and a picnic basket were placed and her favorite food (I know it's corny even for me but it's hard for me to think while i'm sick and I don't want to just think about me sorry) Her eyes started to sparkle and she froze right there. I tried to wake her up from the trance, it didn't work. I then picked her up bridal style and carried her to the picnic. She then woke up and started laughing as I planted kisses all over her face. I put her down and told her to start eating if she wanted to. We started eating in silence that was killing me. I tried to break it.

"So? How is......Life?" This is going to be terrible.

"You should know, you spend most of your time with me." Well I wasn't expecting that.

"Right, right. I'm sorry." This is terrible

"About what?" She didn't think this was a disaster?

"Trying too hard, I spent so much time trying to set everything. Now we just don't have anything to do."

"Tom, don't apologize for that, It's cute when you try, you get all flustered and start blushing like crazy." That made me flustered all over again.

"So anything you want to do? Before we head back?" I didn't really want to leave but we had to.

*y/n pov*

Tom wanted to know if I had anything I wanted to do, so I took the opportunity to tell him about the best frozen yogurt place I know. Sweet Tart. (I love it, deal with it and it really is amazing it was the first place I ever bought food for my mom and friends and I let you pick the food earlier.)

"Hey Tom, have you ever had frozen yogurt?" I asked curiously.

"No, why?" I really feel bad for him, now.

"Because I want to take you to the best frozen yogurt place ever!!!" (It really is)

"Where would that be?"

"Sweet Tart!" I said, with a slight sparkle in my eyes.

"If you really want to go, then I want to go." He said, not sounding any different at all.

"YAY!!!" I said and tackle hugged him. He would love it, that is if he doesn't melt it. Now just to get there.

"Now, where is this place with 'frozen yogurt' it sounds good." He said while waving his arms slightly. Earning a grin from me.

"Somewhere" I said, still with a grin.

"Somewhere?" He knew what I was about to do.

"Somewhere....Over the rainbow!" I sang, he loved my voice, even if I didn't really. He believed me. I was about to lean in and kiss him. Until my phone buzzed in my pocket. Dangit Marco!!!!

*texting*

y/n! Get over here! The sun is setting!

Okay, mom be right there
After I make out with Tom *smirks*

NO!! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE NOW!!!!
I WILL KILL TOM IF HE LETS YOU!!!

OKAY MOM JEEZ!! I'M A COMIN

*texting over*

I put my phone in my pocket and sighed. Tom noticed and pulled one of our inside jokes.

"Your mom being too protective?" He said with a devious smirk. I smirked back.

"Yeah, she never lets me do anything!" I then tripped on a rock.......

I closed my eyes as I waited for the cold ground to make me feel like I had died, but instead felt warmth. I opened my eyes to see Tom had caught me before I hit the ground. His eyes lighting up, he was frozen. To anyone just passing us, it looked like he had just dipped me like we were dancing. We were stuck like that for a while.

"I think you dropped something, sir." I told Tom, holding a smile.

"Well it's a good thing I grabbed it just in time." He then scooped me up bridal style and took to Star and Marco's house.

Yellow peoples,
Halo here im not gonna update for a while, cuz im kinda grounded and i wont have a lot of chances to update for u guys. Super sorry i try to put you guys first and I will update whenever i get the chance, thanks all of you this was a long chapter. BYE!!!
-Halo

Total word count
804