Not the Best Start

Here you go peoples, I made the pic, This might go on after Christmas
-halo
*Tom pov*
As y/n fell asleep in my arms, I realized how cute she is while she sleeps. It was also a good thing that Star and Marco were asleep, too, because I probably looked like a stalker, what with me staring at her sleep. Knowing Star she would probably get the wrong idea, I mean i'm starting to get used to y/n, but the scar that Star left was still there, hopefully y/n would cheer me up. The power surged back on, and y/n woke up along with Star and Marco, I was a little disappointed when y/n bolted up suddenly off of my lap, and I suddenly felt colder without her, which was wierd, since I can bend fire to my will and am known for my heat and warmth. (I know this is a bad pun but... TOM IS HOT! HAHA.)

*y/n pov*
I suddenly woke up when all the lights flashed on, I had forgotten that I fell asleep in Tom's arms, so I bolted up and tried to see what time it was, man, if it was past midnight my parents would be furiou- oh... right. I'm spending Christmas with Star and Marco. Ha silly me.

"Y/n, why did you start running?" Star was suddenly trying to reach out to you. After Tom's warm hug that put you to sleep, it suddenly felt wierd to talk to her, I mean, I just fell asleep in her ex's lap.

"Uh... Well... I... kinda forgot that I was spending Christmas with you and tried to rush home." It was a half lie, I mean, I did forget that my parents were in Hawaii. It looked like Star was doubting my response. Oh geez, here we go.

*Marco pov*
I woke up to something that would haunt me for as long as I live. Y/n was sound asleep in Tom's arms! I was going to walk over there and give Tom a piece of my mind, I was not going to let Tom touch y/n. She deserves a lot better than him, and I mean a LOT better than him. That was when I realized Star was sleeping on my laps, the hearts on her cheeks were...GLOWING!? She seemed completely at bliss, I couldn't wake her up. I was going to have to stay there and think about what exact to yell at Tom, when the lights came back on. I saw y/n bolt up away from Tom and run out of the living room, and Star followed. I stood up and walked ovr to Tom.

"What were you thinking?!" I yelled at him, hoping that Star and y/n didn't hear me.

"What, oh you mean with y/n? Well she was cold and I thought that I might warm her up... what with my fire and all, but why should you care? You have Star, you can't have them both." Tom was acting a little jealous, making me even more mad at him.

"I don't like y/n that way, i'm just trying to be a good friend, she deserves a lot better than a jerk like you!" Ha let's see him get out of that one.

"Marco!" A voice suddenly said. Oh god. This isn't going to end well