Christmas With Star & Marco

*(y/n) pov*
This past week has been amazing you get to stay with you 2 fav people (person & mewman) in the world while your parents went on a Christmas vacay in Hawaii. You had begged them to let you stay with Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, your best friends. Seeing as you haven't been in Echo Creek for Christmas for years, Star and Marco happily let you stay and crash on the couch.

"STAR!!!! You said that you wouldn't let the laser puppies play with my hoodie again!" I heard Marco yell from his room.

"Sorry Marco. They just gave me those big, cute eyes that I just couldn't say 'no' to." Star seemed genuinely sorry from her spot on the couch next to me.

"You mean their normal eyes, seriously how are their eyes that big ALL the time?" That was the first thing I had said in the past hour while Star and I were binge watching Christmas Specials of our favorite shows. (I love doing that,don't you)

Marco came down wearing a red hoodie that had holes every inch.
"I don't think a sorry will help mend this sweater." Marco looked at his hoodie in disgrace.

"Oh, I think I can fix it." Star grabbed her wand from the coffee table and Marco and I both told her that might not be the best idea

*Star pov*
I tried to fix Marco's hoodie with my magic wand but they stopped me right before I got the chance to say "Radiant stitch fix." (Don't judge, I couldn't think of anything else) They stopped me.

*Marco pov*
I got chills up and down my spine when I saw Star reach for the wand as if she didn't make a single mistake with it. Y/n and I managed to stop her but she just got upset and reluctantly agreed.

"Why don't you guys let me fix his hoodie?" She still seemed upset.

"Because you might set the house on fire" y/n said.

"Or trep is in a freezing house" I just wanted to make sue Star got the picture.

*y/n pov*

"How about this?" You asked and pulled out a die (one dice (that sounds wierd):] and a box and a pencil. I will mark the box 4 ways 2 of them will be 'let Star use magic' and the other 2 will be 'Star buys Marco a new hoodie' OK?" I was hoping it would land on the 'Star buys Marco a new hoodie' but seeing as stuff never goes my way, I decided to say that I wanted Star to fix it with magic.

"What? You were with me just 5 minutes ago." Marco seemed mad, then he realizd what I was getting at. "Fine, you can root for your own stupid stuff but I don't want Star to burn all of us to heck."

"Wait... if that happens then wouldn't we be in the underworld...with...TOM?!?!" Star asked, looking like she had just died herself. "On second thought, Marco, maybe I should just buy you a new hoodie." She clearly wanted to avoid whoever Tom was.

"Who's Tom?" You asked, never having heard the name.

"Star's ex boyfriend. Aka: Demon Prince of the Undrworld. Aka: demon ex boyfriend Tom." He semed to hate Tom, too.

"He has a TOTAL angr management problem." Star added, making me want to think twice about dieing (is that how you spell it?) Ever.

"Soooo... now what?" You ask because you didn't want to think about an anger challenged demon all night (I would)

Almost out of nowhere, a flame came out of the carpet, not hurting anything but it looked more like a centered hurricane, made out of fire.

*Tom pov*

"Today is the day I win Star back" I said to myself while trying to fix my tux, wishing that Marco had hung up some mistletoe. Oh of course that girlfriend-stealing excuse of a man did. I bet he wanted to make out with Star, well I have news for him. I will never let that guy touch Star, NEVER EVER!!!!!!!!! Now back to the matter at hand, gotta make myself perfect to go see Star and win haper back with the mistletoe that he knows Marco hung up.