Revenge (on Marco) pt 1

I finally have another idea!!! I feel so good! Yay!!!! Anyway enjoy!! .  ENJOY!!!!!!
-Halo(slightly happier Author-chan) \_(°~°)_/

*y/n pov*

So Marco is slightly less overprotective now, not saying that he's okay with everything, he just doesn't hate Tom. Today he wanted to hang out with Star, and it was now my chance to ruin everything! Now I just need to find a way how....... At that moment my phone started ringing. I answered it to hear an excited Tom.

"Hey, y/n! Guess who got tickets to the Love Sentence concert tonight?!" He sounded like he was going to explode. Which gave me a great idea for revenge on Marco.

"Let me guess......" I felt like teasing him for no good reason. I was especially bored today, since I hadn't seen Tom in about a week. He said he had to go to a different dimension to resolve some problems with another demon kingdom... or something like that.

"It was me, y/n, I got us love concert tickets!" He sounded a little annoyed, but then again, it was Tom, so he kind of sounded annoyed either way.

"I know, Tom." I said, adding a slight annoyance to my voice as well.

"Well, I may or may not have bought 2 extra tickets because the 4 pack was cheaper than just buying 2 alone, so Marco and Star might have to come with us and this will turn into a double date?" Tom sounded like I was a bomb he was trying to defuse, yet this just made all of my plans easier to handle...........

"Tom, you just saved an afternoon of thought." I said in a serious tone.

"What do you-"

"Don't question it, we will bring Star and Marco along with us and i will finally get my revenge on Marco for being so overprotective!" I almost screamed at him.

"Okay then....... I love you! Bye!!" He said.

"Bye!!!" We hung up. Now i just need to find out how to torture Marco, and should I tell Star about this?

Okay guys e patient also, you guys get to decide if we tell Star or not (Thanks for the......*checks reads* 9,018!!! HOW OMG GOSH I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH AND I WILL TELL U THE SECOND I'M NOT GROUNDED!!!!!)

-Halo (*sends love*)