She...Loves...Me?!

*Tom pov*
I was astonished by how much y/n was putting on the line just to protect me. She seemed so brave, y/n looked kind of... HOT! Said the fire demon. (More bad jokes! XP)

"Y-y/n... why are you... protecting me...? You're putting your friendships on the line... for me?" She made my heart skip... I don't know how many beats. She was so kind and loving to a very rumored jerk demon like me.

"It's the least I could do. Besides, you are very comfortable." She whispered into my ear and smirked.

"So comfortable that you fell asleep in my lap?" I smirked back, I loved how she hinted at it and didn't just yell everything out like Star. She was also very bold and... well... DANGIT I LOVE HER!!!!! If Star could read between the lines she wouldn't shut up about it. Marco could sure as HELL (More bad fire demon jokes XP) read between the lines, he just couldn't say anything. I decided to take y/n to a place that Marco and Star won't be able to hurt her. So she can be safe in my arms.

*y/n pov*

Something in my gut said I had to protect Tom, and I listened to it. He was kind and sweet and he WAS comfortable enough to sleep on. The realization was he looked desperate to protect the ones he loves, and Star hadn't even thought about giving him a second chance. While this was going on in my head, firs encased me and Tom, I could no longer see the living room, when the fire passed it looked like we were in the... UNDERWORLD!!??!? Did Tom really just take me to hell?

"Tom..." I started. "Are we..." Why can't I say this!!??

"In the Underworld..." thank goodness he cut me off. "Yes, yes we are." He didn't look that proud about stealing me from Star and Marco. Well O might just spend my Christmas here with Tom... what am I saying I need to be with Star and Marco. This is gonna be bad... wait... i have dimensional scissors that I found at Quest Buy. Dangit... they're in Star's house... Why...

*Tom pov*
Maybe taking her to the Underworld would get her away from Star and Marco, I will go to the ends of the Earth for her... actually... some people say that the Underworld is the ends of the Earth... so I will take her anywhere to make sure she is safe. Cause I live at the end of the Earth... That doesn't make sense... Does it?

Ok guys
Updates are slowly getting slower and I keep running off track with the whole Xmas theme.
After this is done I will see if I can make a new years story, or at least a  one shot.
I promise I will end this soundly,and in a calm and orderly manner.
*puts down tablet* why did I just say that??!! I'M PANICKING!!!! I cant end this on such short notice what am I gonna do!!?? Wait... i'm still typing... well I am too lazy to erase it so enjoy my breakdown >_< @_@
-Halo