Chapter 29 - Never

A year and half later

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A year and half later...

Jimin's POV
——

I nervously fidgeted with my phone waiting for Naomi, it was both of our graduation day.

Mine, to leave the academy and hers to move to the senior level.

Me and hoseok had come to pick the girls up. We were seated in the living room.

I watched as Naomi walked into the living hall. She grabbed her all around, not taking note that I was staring at her.

Suzy came up behind her and moved around grabbing her phone, "come on guys, let's leave we are late."

"Yes, let's get going," Naomi muttered grabbing my arm before pulling me up.

I just watched her in awe, unable to react. Still oblivious to the fact that I was staring at her she walked outside holding my arm.

Hoseok and Suzy walked ahead of us and we followed suit after locking the door.

I stopped walking midway and pulled her towards me making her stop.

"Jimin?" She called out, turning around.

"Shush."

"Jimin what are you-"

"You look beautiful today,"I whispered, sneaking my arms around her.

"I look beautiful everyday," she replied with a smirk.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"So what are we doing here?" She asked looking up at me.

With those goddamn gorgeous eyes.

"I don't want to go the graduation ceremony."

She raised an eyebrow at me confused.

"Let's run away Rhee, again."

"Jimin are you serious?"

"Yes. I'm serious."

"But-"

"I want to bring you somewhere....else."

"And where might that be?" She asked tilting her head.

"I'll show you."

She looked at me for a few seconds before she gave in, with a smile.

"Fine."

Before anyone could notice I quickly pulled her away from the corridors.

I brought her to our academy's roof where I had set up something for our little date.

I turned to look at her and saw her looking around with a surprised smile.

I walked to the mat which was spread on the floor and sat down before patting beside me, asking her to do the same.

She sat down beside me and looked up at the sky before chuckling.

"Park Jimin....is this your idea of a date?"

"Glad you figured it out."

"But, do we really have to cut our graduation ceremony?" She asked giving me a look.

"I do things the way I want," I replied.

"I know, I know."

She turned her head away to look up at the sky and watched the stars with an excited smile.

I figured out that I needn't look at the stars as I had something else more beautiful in front of me.

"Naomi?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"You told me that you fell in love with the way I was afraid to show my heart.....why?"

She smiled after a few seconds, "I wanted the heart which you were afraid to show. I wanted to break your rules."

I looked at her amused.

"Was that really the reason?"

"maybe the way you sneaked glances at me. The way you laughed, the way you smile and your eyes crinkle."

"Go on... I'm listening," I said resting my palms behind as I looked up at the sky with a smirk.

"Hey!" She hit my arm making me chuckle,"stop teasing me."

"Never."

"Never?" She asked again. But with a smile playing on her lips.

"Never ever," I said shaking my head slowly looking at her.

"I love you," she whispered.

This was the first I've heard her say it seriously.

Without me knowing, I immediately pulled her closer, pressing my lips against hers.

She held my face gently her lips forming a smile.

We couldn't get enough of us.

And I knew that we would never.

I pulled back slowly to look at her once more and held the hand she had on my face, leaning my forehead against hers.

If time were to stop now, I wouldn't mind.

For my angel was with me, under my arms, looking at me.

Out of blue, fireworks erupted in the sky and we both turned to look up.

She smiled at me before looking up at the sky again. I held her fragile hands in mine before I did the same.

I love you Naomi Rhee.

And I always will.

×××