Chapter 11- locked up

"Naomi are you hungry?"

"Nope," I mumbled turning to look at Suzy, not sitting up straight from my resting position. I had my head rested against the back of my chair. I was comfortably sprawled on the chair with my lazy ass. It was lunch hour and everyone was out of their seats in groups chatting and playing around.

Demons these days are so damn hyper.

"Good," Suzy replied. She sat down and slouched back as well with a grin, "now we don't have to walk all the way to the canteen."

I chuckled.

All of a sudden the class turned silent.

Huh?

I turned to look around and saw a very familiar figure by the doorstep. Everyone watched in awe as he walked in without a care in the world.

What. The. Tic. Tac.

I sat up straight as my eyes widened. Jimin slowly walked over to my bench and kept a bottle of drink on it. I felt my heart aching to leap out as I sat paralyzed.

"Drink it, it's a tonic." He said taking his hand away from it.

I nodded.

"Meet me at my dorm later alright," he said me and turned to walk away leaving me frozen. He stopped midway and turned back to look at me.

"By the way..... It's cute," he said motioning his finger to the right side of his head. Having said that he walked outside and everyone glanced back at me.

I slowly traced the right side of my head. That's when I realized I had a red ribbon on today.

I turned to look at Suzy not taking my hand away from the ribbon. She squealed, "oh my god, Naomi. See, I told you."

"What? He is just doing his job as a mentor. That's all," I said shrugging as I tried to hide my smile.

"Yes, because all mentors compliment ribbons." She said mimicking him.

"He probably just likes red."

"And he probably likes Naomi."

"Shut up."

Just then, Yuna walked towards us and rested the palms of her hands on my table. "Hey guys," she grinned.

I smiled, "hey Yuna," and nudged Suzy to do the same. Suzy had a grumpy frown on her face and obviously didn't want to greet her.

"Is Park Jimin your mentor?" Yuna asked.

I nodded.