Chapter 5 - Attractions

We reached the gym after a couple of minutes and it was empty

We reached the gym after a couple of minutes and it was empty. Jimin switched the lights on and shut the door behind me.

"Do we really have to do this? I don't think the others are working out," I frowned looking at the empty gym.

"Well, I don't do what others do."

I parted my lips in disbelief and followed him to the treadmill with a really big frown. I hated working out. The sweat and the gym smell. I hated it.

"Get on it," jimin ordered as he leaned against the treadmill.

I hesitantly got on it and started the machine. After a few minutes of jogging, Jimin abruptly stopped the machine, "that's enough, lets do some sit ups now."

"How much?" I muttered as I got down on a mat.

"Till I say stop."

What is this guy? The spawn of the devil himself?

I put my hands behind my head and kept my knee up. Jimin sat in front of me to hold my feet. And I could already tell this position is not going to end peacefully.

Give this poor soul some merc dear lord.

"Ready?" He asked, holding my feet down on the ground.

I prayed I wouldn't do anything stupid or get flustered. I obeyed his command and started.

"Your elbows have to touch your knees, Naomi," Jimin said in a dark voice as I went back down again.

I huffed and got up again, this time our noses almost touching. The proximity was becoming too dangerous.

"One," Jimin breathed in my face.

And before anything else could happen, I went down again. I felt my heart starting to race. I got up again, this time a bit longer.

"Two," Jimin whispered huskily, and his voice wasn't helping any much either. I was already sweating a lot and his hot breath was making things alot more difficult for me.