-Special Chapter-

LAME SPG ito wag na kayong mag-abala hahaha.

She is nervous as hell while sitting at the edge of the bed his husband was still inside the bathroom as she heard the drops of water from the shower the nervousness keep increasing.

Saan na ba iyong lakas loob ko noon? Ba't di ako ginabayan ng kalandian ngayon?

When she heard the of door opened pakiramdam niya ay tumulo ang pawis niya sa ilong niya.

"Hey!" napaangat siya ng tingin kay Flynn na nakangiting lumabas sa banyo at nagpupunas ng basang buhok. Her eyes travelled on his neck down to his broad shoulder well carved chest his biceps down to his very sexy abs at pakiramdam niya umakyat ng lahat ng dugo niya sa pisngi ng makita itong naka white towel lang. Diosko! ikamatay ko po ata ito!

"It's all yours sweetheart"  pahayag nito sa kanya.

"Ahh...eh..." she was out of words. Agad na bumalik ang tingin niya sa gwapo nitong mukha and he was grinning his eyes flash happiness and desire his two dimples are showing. Ba't ba ang gwapo nito?

She literally panicked when he walk towards her.

He lean down caging her in between her arms while their face are just inches away. His smile couldn't erase from his lips.

While their eyes lock Flynn whispered, "I never been this happy in my life Erin" she didn't have time to answer because he was already claiming her lips hungrily.  And when his lips touch to her she was already lost from his touch.

Mas dumiin ang halik nito na tinugon naman niya sa paraang alam niya para mapantayan ang init na hatid ng halik nito. She felt soar on her lips because how intense and eager Flynn claimed them. Until she feel that he slowly push her to lie down on the bed.

She was lost already from the sensation she feel, the heat he ignite from his touch is very addictive. Now she realize how much she misses from his touch.

"Flynn..." she managed to call his name.

"Hmmm" sagot nito habang patuloy ito sa paghalik sa mukha niya sa leeg habang ang isang kamay nito ay humahaplos sa braso niya. She was breathless already.

"Can I lie down properly?" narealize niya ang position nila she was half lying in the bed, her feet was still on the floor.

"Later sweetheart" namamaos na bulong nito.

Napasinghap siya bigla when he cup her one breast outside her lingerie.

"I miss you, I miss having you Erin" he keep whispering as he was tracing a kiss down to her breast outside her lacy dress.

"Ahh Flynn.." napasabunot siya sa buhok nito dala ng sensasyong dala ng bibig nitong kumagat kagat sa kanyang nipple sa ibabaw ng damit niya they are now standing erect and firm.

"You don't know how you make me crazy that night Erin you don't know sweetheart" sabi nito dahilan sa mas lalo siyang nag-iinit. He continue to talk while attacking her she is sure that she is dripping wet she felt being so wanted.

Lumuhod si Flynn sa sahig ay napaupo siya para tingnan ang balak nitong gaein at nang  tinanggal nito ang manipis na bagay na suot niya. She felt very expose in front of him wearing just a piece of cloth hiding her feminine that he was looking at, his eyes travel above and it stop to her bare breast. Lust and admiration was written all over his face when their eyes meet and she knows it goes with her also.