-Baby 36-

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ That feeling na natapos din ang 1st semester  till the last drop of requirement you pass para kang mabubunutan ng tinik parang rebisco ang sarap sa piling. Wala lang share ko lang  ฅ'ω'ฅ.

•••••••

Erin

When he came out from his room nakahilamos na ito.

While she never moved an inch away.

"Erin..." bigkas ni Flynn and he take a few steps to reach her peru iniwas niya ang braso ng akmang hahawakan ito ni Flynn.

"Don't you dare to touch me!" tinaliman niya ito ng tingin.

An emotion of hurt flash on his eyes.

"You want to talk to me? Sige ano ang pag-uusapan natin?" diretso lamang niya itong tinitigan.

"Erin..." he utter, it seems na iyon lang ang kayang salitang banggitin ni Flynn sa mga oras na iyon.

"What?! that's all you are going to say?" itinaas niya ang isang kilay.

"I'am the father of your lost child right?" mahinang tanong nito na parang hirap na hirap.

Automatically her vision was clouded with tears, before there is a lot of scenarios play inside her head, she ready herself even before coming here but she never thought she is not emotionally ready at all and she will never be.

Masyado pa ring masakit lalo na pag galing ang lahat sa iisang tao kay Flynn.

She love him.

But he wreck her.

"Father?" pagak siyang natawa all her anger and pain was now visible in her eyes. If looks could kill Flynn would be dead right now.

"You killed my baby Flynn, and you call yourself the father?" umiiyak niyang sabi.

"Erin..." sinubukan na naman siyang ulet hawakan ni Flynn peru umiwas na naman siya.

"You killed my baby!!!" sigaw niya rito.

"Erin...I don't know you were pregnant by that time.." he also look very frustrated.

"I'm sorry..Erin..I'm so sorry" nakita niya ang paglandas ng mga luha ni Flynn.

"You never cared about me! I never did asked you to care about me anymore I am true when I said you will never hold any responsibility that night! You never let me explain Flynn because in your eyes I am a spoiled brat de Cuesta and I get all the hell I want!" umiiyak parin niya sa sabi sa lalaki .

Di sumagot si Flynn nakayuko lamang ito.

"I already decided to stop loving you del Pierro that night when you had me in your bed but you called her name I was slap by the reality. But my pregnancy happened, I always thought my baby is my precious gift from you but you are very selfish! Because of you my baby is gone! My baby is gone!" napahawak siya sa dibdib niya habang napahagulhol. Nahihirapan siyang huminga her chest felt so heavy to breath.

"I hate you! I hate you!..."

When Flynn tried to hugged her, but her hand flew and slap him .