-Baby48-

Erin

Unti-unti niyang inimulat ang mata napakunot ang noo niya. When an unfamiliar place meet  her sight. She scan her memory and as far as she remember she was just lying on the seashore feeling the serene of the clear sunny weather.

Hinawakan niya ang ulo niya at ipinilig iyon she got out from the bed and check her body wala naman siyang nararamdaman ang suot niya ay katulad parin sa kahapon.

Napakawierd!

Binuksan niya ang isang pinto na nandun and silently thankful na bathroom iyon. Maliit lang naman.

After she's done hinanap niya ang beach bag na dala niya peru di niya makita sa kwarto kaya binuksan niya ang pintuan and she bet palabas iyon na pintuan di naman siya nagkamali but her mouth made a big "o" shape when her face meet the breeze of the ocean, her gaze wander at the dark blue water. She roam her eyes and her heart suddenly stop, she rubbed her once, twice, thrice until her tears fall down.

He's  in a side view  wearing his gray shirt and black cargo pants. He was holding a soda in can on his left hand while staring at the ocean.

When he turn his body, he smiled at her.

"Hey sweetheart, you're awake" she silently pinch her arms to convince herself that this not a dream.

Di niya namalayan  ang malalaking hakbang na ginawa niya habang si Flynn ay nakangiting ibinuka ang mga braso para yakapin siya.

Dalawang mag-asawang sampal ang ibinigay niya sa magkabilang pisngi ng lalaki.

She was crying hard while hitting his hard chest.

"Gago ka!Buhay ka pala!! You fucking don't know how miserable I am, Ba't ang hilig mong paiyakin ako ha?" she was sobbing hard while continue hitting him.

Natigil ang paghampas ng dalawa niyang kamao sa dibdib nito ng hawakan ni Flynn ang batok niya at marahas na hinalikan ang kanyang mga labi.

With her tears still welling,  her heart can't stop the fast beating, butterflies on her tummy are flying she parted her lips and accepted the kiss.

She slowly close her eyes as his move start to be gentle. She savour the dreamlike moment of her life. This very moment is the most beautiful moment of her existence.

Who would believe she could feel again his soft lips. She could hold again his nape. She could be closer to him like this?

She begged for heaven this only chance. Chance to have him again. And now her prayer has been answer and she promise in this moment to him she  surrender.

When he let go he cup her face gently and as she slowly open her eyes the beautiful blue eyes stares back with love.

"I love you" he almost whispered and his hands slide down to her arms down to her hands and kiss both of them.

"I love you so much sweetheart"

Her tears threaten to fall again.

"Saan ka ba galing at nawala ng isang buwan?" di iyon ang gusto niyang isagot sa sinabi nito peru iyon ang lumabas sa bibig niya.

Pinaikot siya nito at pinaharap sa dagat habang ito ay nakayapos sa kanya galing sa likod at ipinatong nito ang baba sa balikat niya the position was to romantic but she also need answers.

"Flynn let me see your face while you explain" saad niya.

"No, I want to hold you this close. Don't worry lahat ng sasabihin ko totoo kailan ba ako nagsisinungaling?" he said na mas hinigpitan pa ang pagkayap sa kanya.