"It's a T-shirt with a...what is on it? Is that a chicken? It looks like a chicken. Why did we buy our son a shirt with a chicken on it?" I said.

                "It's not a chicken," Ben said. "It's from my favorite show!"

                "What show has a chicken in it?" I whispered to Kaz.

                "Does it matter? You're not wearing a shirt with a chicken, or whatever the hell that is, to dinner at a nice restaurant," Kaz said, lifting Ben to his feet. "You're going to wear nice jeans and a sweater."

                "No, I hate sweaters!" Ben said, swatting Kaz's hands away. "They're too hot."

                "No, your dad in a sweater is too hot," I said. "Besides, restaurants are cold. Put the sweater on and don't complain. We could've gotten Uncle Beckett to babysit you two."

                "No," Caine said in horror. "He threatened me with the yo-yo last time."

                "You deserved it. You can't call him Becky and expect him not to get violent about it," Kaz said, also lifting Caine to his feet. "You're going to wear your button-up shirt and nice jeans."

                "I'll go get Ben's clothes. It'll be easier to dress them if we can corner them in the same room," I said, leaving Caine's bedroom. I got nice clothes and shoes out of Ben's room and hurried back to Caine's.

                Kaz had gotten Caine's nice clothes out, but Caine was crouched against the wall hissing at Kaz. Ben was sitting on the bed watching them with mild annoyance.

                "You're not a cat," I said, throwing Ben's shoe at Caine.

                Kaz used the distracted to grab Caine and pull him away from the wall. "Come on, nice clothes won't kill you."

                "I want pizza," Ben said. "I don't want to go out to eat."

                "And I want children who cooperate with me, but sometimes life doesn't care," Kaz said, trying to wrestle Caine out of his shirt. "Was I ever this bad as a child? Were you, Malley?"

                "I totally was, but I was cute enough to get away with it," I said. "Get dressed, Ben. We can have pizza tomorrow."

                "Fine," Ben grumbled, changing into the sweater. "Where's my shoe? Caine!"

                "Wait, where's my shoe?" I said, looking at my foot. "Kaz!"

                The two looked at us with innocent smiles. Ben and I narrowed our eyes at them and glanced at each other.

                "I'll tackle the midget, you get the guy with the awful undercut," I said.

                "Deal," Ben said, and we launched forward.

                I grabbed Caine and Ben threw himself against Kaz. We tried to find our missing shoes, but the two weren't giving them up.

                "Oh, shit," I said as I accidentally knocked Caine against his dresser, his juice spilling off of it and down his nice shirt. "Kaz, I hope that shirt wasn't a big part of the $200, because that stain isn't coming out."

                "This is a hassle," Kaz said, dangling Ben over the ground by his ankles. "Pizza is starting to sound good to me too."

                "No fancy shirt?" Caine said hopefully, starting to unbutton his.

                "Hey, don't strip. Have some self-respect," I said.

                "Do I even have to remind you half the things you said to me back at Conversion Academy?" Kaz said, raising an eyebrow as he set Ben down. "I'll order us pizza and wings. Everyone get into your laziest, comfiest outfit and meet in the living room for a blanket fort and movie night."

                "Yay!" the kids cheered.

                "You have ten minutes to meet us downstairs or dad and I hog all the pizza," Kaz warned as he led me out of the room.

                We went down the hallway to our own room and Kaz sighed, running a hand through his ugly ass haircut. He gave me a smile and shrug, tossing me my shoe.

                "We tried. Let's stick to casual restaurants until they're old enough that we don't have to wrestle them into nice clothes," he said.

                "You can wrestle me out of my clothes," I said, kissing him.

                "I know I'm good, but we only have ten minutes before the boys expect us downstairs. Use that mouth for pizza eating," Kaz said.

                "Pizza eating and sucking dick are my specialties," I said.

                "I'm well aware. Get back into your sweatpants and weird armpit hole shirt," he said.

                "No way, I'm keeping the sweater on," I said.

                "Fine, fine. But only because I know I can steal it back if you try to keep it. By the way, your glasses are back in Caine's room," he said, heading into the closet to get his sweatpants.

                "When did you even take my glasses?" I called after him. I groaned and shook my head. "I live with three kids, not two."

                Oh well. Pizza meant saving money, and comfy clothes meant I didn't have to worry about the kids making a mess of their nice clothes (I was totally blaming that stain on Caine, the clumsy dumbass). Besides, a night in with my husband and kids sounded like a good deal to me.