"Shit, Hobi-hyung!" I called after him, leaving the room to find him being chased down the hall by a few zombies. I could hear him screaming.

I ran after him, not caring about the actors chasing me. I turned and headed towards the stairs, where I saw Hoseok cornered by the zombies. My poor hyung was shaking and sobbing violently, pleading for them to leave him alone.

I walked over and pushed a few of the actors out of the way. "Okay, this isn't funny anymore. Can we get one of you to lead us out?" I said as I shielded Hoseok. The zombie closest to my right nodded, still staying in character, as the other zombies left. "Hold on," I said to our zombie guide, who nodded again.

"GET OFF ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Hoseok screamed when I touched his shoulder. "Hobi, it's me. It's Taehyung," I said gently, earning his attention. He stopped fighting me off and threw his arms around me, sobbing into my chest. "Shh, hyung. I'm here. You're okay, I promise," I whispered, holding him tight with one hand while my other hand combed through his hair.

Hoseok held onto me as I helped him to his feet. "We're gonna get out of here. This actor will help us out, okay?" I told him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and keeping him close. Hoseok nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist as we were led out of the haunted house.

Hoseok shivered as we were hit with the cold night air. "Hobi-hyung, let's sit on that bench and wait for the others, okay?" I said, not letting my grip on him go. He nodded and let me lead him to the bench, where we both sat down.

"It's too cold for you to be out here without a bigger jacket. Come here," I mumbled, lifting Hoseok into my lap and wrapping my arms around him protectively. He tensed at first, but when he felt how warm I was, he relaxed and buried his face in my neck. I could feel his tears and cold nose.

I hugged him tight and rocked him gently, hoping to calm him down. "Tae?" Hoseok asked after a minute. "Yeah?" I replied, feeling him relax even more when he felt the vibrations of my deep voice. "Are you mad at me?"

Hoseok thought I was mad at him? Why would I be mad at him? This wasn't his idea or his fault. "I'm mad at the others for making you do this. I hate them for making you so upset," I replied, tensing a little as his hands slipped under my hoodie to keep warm. I was glad they didn't go under the long-sleeve shirt I had on underneath. My muscles relaxed again once they were used to Hoseok's cold hands.

"You're warm," Hoseok mumbled into my neck, nuzzling his face into it a little. I smiled at the gesture and rested my head against his. "I'm glad I can keep you warm," I replied. He sighed, warm breath against my neck. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

Those words made me tense up. I'd been in love with Hoseok for so long, but it always seemed like he never returned the feelings. I'd been dropping subtle hints to him for two years about my feelings, but he never got the hints.

"We could if you let me." The words were out of my mouth faster than I could think them. "Huh?" Hoseok picked his head up to look at me, confusion written all over his beautiful face. I sighed and shook my head. "Hyung, I could keep you warm forever if you let me." He was still confused; I had a way of speaking that made no sense to anyone; that's why they call me an alien.

"Hoseok, I love you."

The hands under my hoodie slipped away as Hoseok leaned back in my lap a little bit. "What?"

"I've loved you for four years, hyung. I started dropping subtle hints two years ago, but you never noticed or cared." I couldn't look him in the eye anymore, I already said way too much. He doesn't like you back, you know this. You're an idiot, Taehyung. You ruined the sweetest moment you've had with him in four years. You've ruined everything!

I felt a cold hand lift my face up and I was met with the warmest look I've ever gotten from Hoseok. "I did notice, Tae. I do care. But you're  the one who didn't notice my  hints. The moment I realized that you were trying to explain your feelings to me, I started leaving my own hints that I love you too."

Now that I thought about it, it makes sense. Every time I tried to hold Hoseok's hand, he never pulled away like he did with the others. Every time I crawled into his bed when I couldn't sleep, he'd cuddle me close to him and sing quietly. The others would just push me out of bed. Every time I was sick, Hoseok would take care of me. Jimin would just bring back all the paper work from college that I missed. Hoseok would call into the dance studio sick, and he'd let me lay in his bed while I tried to get better. Every time I was watching a movie by myself, Hoseok would sit on the couch with me and watch. Every time I tried to cuddle him, he'd pull me on top of him and wrap his arms around me and would go back to whatever he was doing; reading, watching a movie, talking to one of the other hyungs or Jimin or Jungkook, or sleeping. He always did everything no questions asked.

Before I would stop myself, my lips were pressed against Hoseok's. He must have been shocked, because he didn't move at first. Then, he relaxed and leaned into me again, slipping his hands under my hoodie once more. His lips were plush, yet firm, against my own; moving against mine slowly. He tasted like the hot chocolate he had on the way to the haunted house.

I gentled all of my feelings into the kiss. Two years of crying myself to sleep because my hyung didn't love me. Four years of feeling rejected by everyone but my hyung. Four years of every sweet moment the two of us had. Two years of unknowingly receiving love in return. Two years of being taken care of by my favorite hyung better than Jin ever did. Two years of sick days spent in hyung's bed. Four years of lonely nights when I'm the only one in the house and missing my hyung, who was out clubbing with Jimin and Jungkook while the hyungs were babysitting them. Four years of love in a perfect kiss.

We parted to breathe, and Hoseok dropped his head to my neck, going back to his former position. I rested my cheek on his head, wrapping my arms around him tighter than before. Now, neither one of us were cold; we had each other so that we'd always be warm.

a Halloween-angst-fluff fic to set yourself in the Halloween and cuddly spirit, now that it's getting cold (unless you live in the southern hemisphere. In that case, you lucky frickin bastards <3) Happy Days!

- Tae