Chapter 16

-Chapter 16

I open my eyes and gasp. I sit up instantly to catch my breath. I look to see that I am on a bed. I look around and see Luke's back by my side snoring. Wait. When did I start dreaming?

"Kylie?" I felt the bed move as Logan. Wait Logan.

"LOGAN??" I got out of the bed.

"That's me," he said confused.

"Go away. I am mar..." I stopped there. I'm not married to Luke yet. "I have divorced you," I changed the sentence. My heart sank with the fact that I had to change it.

"What are you talking about?" Logan was now sitting up. I was still standing next to the bed.

"You know exact what I am talking about," I fight back.

"No I don't," he seemed even more confused than before. He is just acting. He kidnapped me. He put me in the back of his car and started acting like he never got divorced.

"I see what you are doing. I know we got divorced. I'm with Luke now. Not you. Luke cares for me. Not you. Luke would never cheat on me unlike you. You cheated on me with Brittany. I remember," I felt like crying but I held back the tears. We were all so fine. We were watching a movie and we were all sleeping. Why did he have to ruin everything? I headed for the door. He grabbed my wrist and held me back.

"Let go of me," I death glare him.

"No," he stares back. His green eyes burning holes through my head. I don't look away.

"LET GO!" I yelled as I yanked my hand out from his grip. He grabbed my waist now.

"I won't let go of you," he whispered in my ear. I felt goosebumps running around my neck.

"This is called rape," I tell him facing the door.

"At least it will be funny for me," I saw a little grin from the corner of my eye.

"You can be put into jail. All I have to do is put a report on," I try to get him to loosen his grip. No luck.

"I'm just touching your waist. Nothing else." He turns me around so that I am facing him.

"You will be dead. Luke will kill you once he finds out about this," I warned him. Luke has to be looking for me.

"So what if he finds out? You are married to me, remember? He broke up with you. Don't you remember how sad you were? How much he hurt you? I saved you and made you happy," he grabbed my left hand and showed it to me. There it was. On my ring finger was the wedding ring he gave me.

"Today is the day I go for my business trip. Also the day of the reunion," Logan clarifies. What is happening? Have I been dreaming this entire time?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter;)