Chapter 9

-Chapter 9

"We forgot something," Luke says.
"What?" What did we forget? Is it really that important? He stares at me blankly. His blue eyes burning holes through my eyes.
"A condom," he says with a serious face. I just stare at him. It is not a condom.
"What is it really?" I'm pretty sure it is something serious.
"You are married Kylie," he said slowly. I forgot. I am still married to Logan. That bitch. Why did I marry him? I am stupid for doing that.
"But that shouldn't stop us," I convince him.
"Well I don't know. I mean I was having a pretty good time," his face turned red.
"So was I," I leaned my head closer to his face. Our faces were inches part. He wrapped his hand around my waist. I felt his figures against my bare skin. Oh ya I forgot all we both have left is covering our areas.
"Let's do something besides this," he smiles. "I feel little bit uncomfortable that I'm having sex with a married woman."
"You want to watch a movie?" I offered.
"Sure," he shrugged. He got out of bed and headed towards the door. I got out of bed too. I found my bra on the ground. I should probably put it on. I see his shirt on the floor. I took it and put it on too. This is good enough. I walked out of the bedroom to hear popcorn popping. Luke sat on the couch with only his boxers on doing something with tv.
"What movie do you want to watch?" He asked as I sat on the couch. He wrapped his arm around me. The microwave finished the popcorn and started to beep. Luke groaned and got up.
"What movies are there?" I asked.
"We can watch anything you want," Luke says.
"Walle?" I asked. The same movie we watched in high school.
"Yes," Luke replied with joy. Luke brought the popcorn and started to play Walle on his tv. I leaned my head on his shoulder. This day is perfect.