Chapter 6

-Chapter 6

I couldn't believe what I saw. Logan. Not alone. But with another girl. Brittany. He and her are sitting on to the same side booth. He has his arms wrapped around her and she is lying in his chest. That is what I used to do to Luke when I was dating him. I can't believe he is cheating on me. Plus he is cheating on me with Brittany. Didn't she date Ashton in high school?

"I can't believe this," I whisper.

"I'm sorry," Luke says. I get up and head towards the table.

"Kylie," I heard Luke say but I just kept on walking.

"Some business trip," I say. His eyes grew wide. He let go of Brittany.

"It is not what it looks like," he says.

"What is not what it looks like? I'm secretly dating you while you are married to Kylie," she says. Wow she is stupid. I took off my ring and put it on the table.

"Kylie no please," he begged. He didn't look sorry in his eyes. I shake my head and walk out the door. Tears came streaming down my face. What is wrong with me? Why doesn't anyone care for me? Why can't anyone like me? Why does every fucking thing have to go wrong with relationships and stuff with me?

"Shh. It's ok. I'm here now," this time I know Luke is the one who is saying that. Those were the same exact words he said when he awoken from his coma. I turned around and faced him. He hugged me. It finally came back in my mind. 2 years ago Luke broke up with me. Now look at us. We are hugging on the street because my husband cheated on me.

"Luke, why did you break up with me 2 years ago?" The beginning of that 2 years was terrible. I felt like sadness was going to eat me up. Logan brought me back up. Wow and now he is still in the cafe with Brittany.

"You were becoming friends with Logan. I knew eventually you would start liking him again and then you would have to go through a lot of stuff. I didn't want to put you through that," he didn't look at me while he said that. He cares about me. He loves me. Not Logan. Logan didn't care about me. Why haven't I seen this before? I smiled.

"Come on. Let me drop you home so you can pick up all of your stuff. You can move in with me but you don't have to of course. Only if you want to. Mean if you don't..." Luke began.

"No. I wouldn't mind moving in with you," I laugh. He is so adorable.