Chapter 19

-Chapter 19

P.O.V. of Kylie

Luke has gotten better from last night. We are kinda acting like it never happened and moved on with our lives. What kinda shocked me is why they didn't call the police? I mean really? I'm missing. I'm in bed now with Luke sleeping so peacefully beside me. He looked so innocent even with the lip ring. I turned around to face the white walls. I bet he won't be waking up soon. Wow I'm tired. I been asleep for a while now. Oh well.

~

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my and dragged me to someone's chest. If I see Logan I am punching him. I just got back to my Luke. I was trying to turn around to face him when he whispered in my ear.

"No don't move. This is comfortable," Luke whispered in my ear. I can tell it is Luke. Just the way he whispers.

"I want to do something fun," he says after 5 minutes.

"Like what?" I really didn't want to leave his arms. He chuckled. Did he hear me?

"Yes I did," he laughed.

"Shit," I cursed under my breathe.

"Since you don't want to leave my arms then we can do this other thing thats fun," I could feel him smirk. Oh wait. I know what that means. He started to kiss the back of my neck as he pulled me closer and closer to him. I turned around so that I could face him. We stared at each other. I crashed my lips against his as he moved his hands to my waist. He can't stop us now. HAHAHA!! I'm all his now.

~

I got out of bed because I fell asleep when we were done. I don't know what Luke did but he did put clothes on me. I see I'm wearing his boxers(fresh ones of course) and a random shirt of his. I got out of bed and stretched.

"You soo perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear," he chuckled. I checked to see if it was American Apparel. It was. He laughed.

"Hey that should be song lyrics," I joke. Imagine that into a song. I would call it 'She looks so perfect'.

"How is 'if I showed up with a plane ticket and a shinny diamond ring with your name on it would you want to run away too? Cause all I really want is you'," he sang with a beautiful voice of his. Wait was he asking me? I stood there speechless. I was about to answer when he interrupted.

"Wait. I wasn't suppose to ask that yet. Ok so like I told everyone that I wanted to propose to you and all and they all came up with this plan and stuff. We all are suppose to go out to eat today then go to the park because there is this pretty light show or something going on and stuff. Don't tell anyone I told you. Shh," he put his index finger to his mouth. I giggled. My phone rang. I saw it was Alisha so I picked it up.

"Hello," I greeted.

"Oh hey Kylie. I was wondering if you want to eat out today at this really fancy restaurant Ashton found. Everyone is going to be there so you and Luke have to come," she said through the phone. I smiled.

"Luke and I are going to this light show in the park," I reply. Luke shook his head.

"He told you," she said blankly.

"Maybe," I giggle.

"Give the phone to him," she said calmly but I can tell she is about to explode.

"For you," I handed the phone to Luke. He had a worried look on his face.

"Hello," he said kinda shyly. Haha he is afraid of Alisha. Even though he is like more than a foot taller than her. I mean she is only 4' 11". He winced as I heard Alisha start talking on the phone. He started to speak but didn't because Alisha was still talking.

"I'm..," he was cut off again. "Ok, ok. Bye. No. No no no. NO!! I'm sorry. Please don't tell Anna. She will kill me. No not Negin either. She will stab me with a fork. Please don't hurt me. Ok bye," Luke hung up. I bursted out laughing. He should've put the conversation on speaker. This is hilarious. Luke stared at me. I just hugged him while I'm still laughing my head off. I love my friends.