Chapter 11

-Chapter 11

"It is Negin and Michael," Luke replies. I smile. At least it is them.

"KYLIE!!" I heard Negin yell. I turned to see she was running towards me. I started to run towards her. It is like in the movies.

"I heard you got your divorce finally done," Negin says.

"Thank God," I reply as we both laugh.

"Maybe the others should come here too," Negin got out her phone and started texting them.

"Yass girl. YASSS!" I reply thinking back to the old days when we said that.

"Memories," Negin says wiping away a fake tear. Michael came up behind her wrapping his arms around Negin's waist and kept his head on her shoulder.

"Hi Kylie," he smiles.

"Hey Michael," I giggle. He stopped dying his hair otherwise it would die away and he would be bald. Now his hair a blondish color.

"Hey guys," Luke came up now. He embraced our palms. I felt his hands are warm against my cold ones.

"Hey," they both say in sync and look at each other with a smirk on their faces.

"Wait are you two getting married?" Michael asked. "Wait you just got divorced. Maybe you want to wait."

"You are so stupid sometimes," Negin laughs.

"You know what I want to do?" Michael gives an evil smile. What is he thinking?

"What?" Negin had a confused look on her face. I looked at Luke. He shrugged.

"I want to..." He picked up Negin and put her on his shoulder. She dropped her phone.

"MY PHONE!!" She shrieked. Michael was going towards the water. Negin started pounding on his back to put her down. At least Luke carried me bridal style. Michael threw her into the water.

"MY HAIR!!" Was all I heard. Oh Negin still loving her hair. Michael laughed like crazy. Negin stood there with her arms crossed and a furious face. She doesn't like it when people mess with her hair. Michael hugged her and kissed her check. She smiled a little. Her phone buzzed. Luke picked it up and hand it to me.

"I'm coming with Calum," Anna texted.

"I am kinda sick. Like I am throwing up like crazy," Alisha texted. Aww poor Alisha. Ashton must worried about her.

"Alisha can't come since she is sick and Anna is coming," I say out loud for everyone.

"Wait Alisha is sick?" Negin asked. Then laughed. Everyone just stared at her.

"I'm just kidding. I hope she feels better. Wait how do you know?" Negin asked as she got out of the water messing with her hair.

"She texted saying she is throwing up," I reply.

"Is she having a big appetite?" Luke asked.

"I don't know. Let me ask her," I say as I try to reply. Negin of course has a password.

"What's your password?" I asked Negin. She takes her phone and does it. Ok then.

"She said yes," Negin says with big eyes. "She also says she goes to the bathroom a lot just to pee and having random mood swings."

"Is she late on her period?" I asked out of the blue. Negin looked back at her phone.

"Yes," a smile spread across Negin's face. We all knew the answer. I looked at Luke. His dimples were showing. Alisha is pregnant.