Chapter 15

-Chapter 15

P.O.V. of Kylie

I wake up on Anna's couch in Luke's chest. Yesterday after the movie, Alisha was scared to death while everyone else was just sitting there wondering what we are going to do now. The movie ended pretty bad. I mean it could have ended 10x better if it was a different ending. We ended up watching Sponge Bob for the rest of the time so we could keep our minds off of it. Well Alisha's. I looked over at her. She is under the blanket leaning onto Ashton's chest. Ashton removed the blanket from her face and giggled a little. While watching Sponge Bob sing his pizza song I fall asleep. I looked around the room and see everyone is asleep besides me. Luke started playing with my hair. So maybe I not the only one awake. He landed on a knot and I start laughing. He puts his finger on his mouth. I stop laughing out loud but started to laugh silently. I look up at him as his bright blue eyes connect with mine. He kissed my nose. Then my cheeks. Then he pecked my lips.

"Good morning," he smiled with his dimples showing.

"Good morning," I reply back still laughing at the knot.

"It is not that funny," he holds in his smile and tries to act all serious but fails.

"To me it is," I bop his nose.

"You want to ditch them?" Luke nods his head towards everyone.

"No. I like this spot," I leaned in closer into his chest and snuggled into his neck. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"We could go back to sleep if you want," he yawns.

"Ok. Maybe we could sleep," I closed my eyes as he tightens the grip around my waist. I never realized how tired I was. I thought I was wide awake. Oh well. I felt myself fall into deep sleep and I am asleep.

~

I woke up with yelling yet I couldn't open my eyes. I must be too tired. I kept hearing a beeping noise that needs to be quiet. It is so annoying. I felt someone lift me up and held me in their arms. What is going on? I kept hearing voices but I don't know what is going on. I can't understand anything. Everything sounds like mumbling even though I know it is not. Why won't my eyes open? What is happening? I felt myself fall out of the person's arms and hit the ground. I groaned. I'm pretty sure my back is broken. It hurts so much. I felt myself being carried again, but this time we are running. I hope they don't drop me again. I felt myself being placed in the back seats of the car. My back still stings from being dropped onto the ground. Well isn't this great? What is going on anyways? Why am I in the car? Who's car? Who carried me? Why is this happening?