Epilogue

- Epilogue

x 10 years later x

Isn't it a lovey day? Wyatt's birthday, the day Luke proposed, our anniversary, and Luke's death day. 10 years. It has been 10 years. 10 years without him. 10 lonely years. 10 sad years. 10 years. At least I have gotten used to it and I'm not in such a wreck as I was the first couple of years. I mean some other people died during the years. Like Alisha dead. Anna dead. Ashton dead. Michael D.E.A.D. Perfect isn't it? I dialed Negin to ask her to come over for some tea. I need someone to be with me.

x 9 months later x

"Hi mom," Wyatt said through the phone.

"Hello Wyatt," I smiled.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine. And you?" We have boring conversations. This is pretty normal.

"I'm great," Wyatt chuckled.

"Using new vocabulary I see. What happened to 'I'm good'?" I asked. At least something to change the conversation.

"Well because today was an amazing day. So I'm better than good," Wyatt's voice became so cheerful.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I got promoted today," he said. A smile spread across my face. Wait what does he do anyways?

"Now what are you?" I asked. I still don't remember what he does.

"I am the CEO of 'Vans'," Wyatt cheers. Oh yeah he works for 'Vans'.

"Well good job," I said. I heard voices in the background.

"Mom I got to go. It's time to go to sleep. Love you," Wyatt said quickly.

"Ok have fun. Love you too," I replied.

"Good night," he hung up the phone. I put the phone back on its stand and got off the couch. I headed towards my bedroom as I sat on my bed. I looked at the digital clock which read 10:00 pm. I should probably sleep too. I got under the blanket and placed my head on my pillow. I turned off the lamp as my room went pitch black. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~

My eyes shot open as I was coughing widely. I couldn't breathe. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. Everything was white. A second later I felt myself lying on a cold and hard surface. I felt my eyes open to see a blue sky.

"Kylie," I heard a voice that I haven't heard in forever. I got off of the ground to see my old high school. I looked around to where that voice was coming from. I looked to my left to see a qiff standing high and tall. I smiled to myself as I walked over to that tree.

"Well hasn't it been a long time," Luke said.

THE END!!!

Ok so I hoped you enjoyed this story. THANK YOU FOR THE 1.3k READS. I really appreciate all of you for sticking with me and actually reading my story. I should probably be starting a new in 1 or 2 days so be ready. Kylie, Negin, Anna, and Alisha are not going to be in this story. But don't worry they shall return in another story. My new story is called Rejects. Go to my profile to read it.

Lol jk Anna, Kylie, Negin, and Alisha are all in it.