Chapter 4

-Chapter 4

Today Luke and I are going to have a little get together and hang out in this cafe. Logan's business trip has been extended and seems like he is staying there for a few more weeks. Weeks? What does he do anyway that makes him go to a 3 week business trip to Vegas or something? He told me he is very busy too so I can't really call him.

*ring ring*

"Hello," I answered my phone.

"Hey. It is me, Luke," I heard Luke say.

"Well hey," I smile. I'm smiling because he said he is Luke. Ok...

"There is this party so instead of the cafe we should go to the party," he says. A party? That seems fun.

"Ok. What party is it? So I dress like how I'm suppose to," oo I'm excited.

"A club," he hesitated. A club? No. Nope. "Nevermind. Lets just go to the cafe," Luke says quickly.

"No. Let's go to the club." If he wanted to go might as well go.

"Really?" He sounds confused.

"Really."

"Ok see you at 7?"

"Yes, bye."

"Bye," he hung up. So a club party. That means tight clothes, short ones, and low ones. I'll just find a tight one and be ready. I went to my closet and dig through all of my clothes. Normal, normal, normal, normal, too high, too low, TIGHT!! It was a black dress that wasn't exactly tight but it kinda hugst my skin and I love how it feels. I checked the time. 4:30. 2 and 1/2 hours left. I first went for a shower and dried my hair. I put on the dress and it felt good to be in. Time for make up. I put on mascara and some other random stuff. I'm not going to wear my ring. I don't want anyone taking it from me. I checked the time. 6:45. Ok this is my time to make sure I look fine. I went to the full body mirror. I checked to see if there is anything with my dress or my hair. I look hot.

*Ding dong*

Luke is here. I grabbed a pair of black high heels and put them on. I went to the door and opened it. Luke eyes widen like they did at prom. He was wearing a nice shirt collar with some random pants.

"You don't do any drugs right?" He asked.

"Of course I don't," I would never do drugs.

"Good. I don't either," he replied opening his car door for me. I went inside the car and got comfortable.

"Ready?" Luke was in the car now.

"Ready," I laughed a little as he pulled out of the drive way.

~

The sun was setting making the sky pinkish and orangish.

"Here we are," he parks the car in the parking lot which was almost full. We both got out of the car and headed towards the door. You could hear the music from outside of the building. It was a brick building with a black door.

"Get out your ID. The man needs them," Luke takes out his wallet. Man? What... Oo nevermind. The guy in the black clothing standing in front of the door. Wow. How am I that blind?

"ID's please," the man says. That is a very low voice. I get out mine and hand it to him. He gives it back and checks Luke's.

"Ok you may go in," he opens the door and lets us in. It was dark with lights everywhere. It was also some what crowded. Great people to rub against me. Good thing my dress isn't short. But it does stick to my skin. Luke wraps his hand around my waist. I look at him.

"Sorry," he takes his hand away from my waist.

"No put it back. I mean it is better that you do that so random people don't do it," I say. I mean I don't mind him wrapping his arm around my waist. He has done it before. Maybe guy friends do that anyway. At least random strangers will not bother me.

"Come on let's sit over there," he points at a spot in the corner. Good thing there is tables. The booth was a rounded booth so we could see everyone and everything that is happening.

"I am going to get some drinks. What do you want?" He asked.

"Root beer. Make sure it is not beer just root beer," I tell him. He nods and heads towards the crowd. Wow. So far everything is going good. I looked at the crowd waiting for Luke to come back. This drunk guy went up to my table.

"Hello there pretty lady," he smiles.

"Bye," I tell him. There is no way I'll gonna talk to this creep. He scooted over next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Get off of me," I push away his arm.

"Why pretty lady? You and I are meant to be together," he grabs me by the waist.

"No one can touch my waist but one person," I try to get out of his arms but his grip is so strong. Wait did I say one person? Too bad that doesn't matter. I got out of his arms and I was able to get out of the booth. I tried to escape but there he is again wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"LUKE!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Who are you calling pretty lady? That one person that can touch your waist?" the drunken man says in my ear.

"LUKE!!" I yelled again. The man let go of my waist. Wait that easy? What?