E.T.

"You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil, could you be an angel
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I'm floating, leaves my body glowing"

-Avi, you ready? -Kevin asked entering the room where Avi was getting ready for the night.
-Just a second-
-Well, a second is all you have since we are supposed to leave the hotel in 5 minutes and you have to be ready by then-
-I know, I know-
Kevin raised and eyebrow and sat next to his friend on the bed.
-It's something wrong? -
-No-
-Then why do I get the feeling you are not telling me something? -
-Is not like I have to tell you everything-
-I just wanted to help you bro-the beatboxer said, his voice giving away the pain Avi's sentence had caused him.
-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that-the bass apologize, eventually looking at him.
-I know, it's ok, but really, don't tell me there's nothing when it's clearly a lie-
-I didn't say there was nothing, just.....I need to take care of this alone, but you will be the first one I'll talk about it when I will feel like I can talk about it, ok?-
-That can work-
Kevin smiled and Avi did the same.
-Let's go now, before they leave without us-he added exiting the room, Avi right behind him and they got on the bus which would have brought them to the studios.
The trio was already on it and they were laughing.
Avi's eyes run to Kirstie without him even noticing.
It was like she was the light in every room she was in, and he couldn't do anything but look at her.
She catalysed his attention in a way he wasn't sure he liked.
She seemed the sweetest angel on earth and she hadn't done nothing but being nice and kind to him, but could that all be a façade.
Could it be possible that she would had turned on him as soon as she had the chance?
Sweet and nice girls were the cruellest ones in his experience.
-Avi, it's everything all right? -
It was Kirstie's voice which brought him to reality.
She was standing right beside him and looked at him with a very concerned look.
-You seemed lost in your world-
He smiled and had to force himself not to take her hand.
It was so good to feel her body touching his, even in this stupid and simple way, and he felt like part of the light that she always carried with her was filling him.
-I was, but I'm back on earth now-
-Then come join us-she said smiling and taking his hand in hers to guide him to their friends, even if they were just few feet away.

"They say be afraid
You're not like the others, futuristic lovers
Different DNA, they don't understand you
You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light"

Avi had talked to his sister for the last time not long before, telling her how things in the hotel were and how Kirstie fell asleep right the second they had put the movie on.
"You should've seen it. She was struggling to keep her eyes open. It was so cute"
"Be careful Avi"
"Why?" he had asked with a laugh, but his sister had sighed.
"I know you good, little brother, good enough to know you are falling for this kid and good enough to know that you always end up hurt when you fall for someone"
"You don't know Kirstie, she is different. I've never met anyone like her"
"So you are falling for her?"
"I don't know, actually. The relationship with me and Kirstie is much more complicated than I like to admit"
"You are in the same band as her. You'll have to work together for a long while"
"And you think I don't know? It's not like figure things out it's been easy for me, you know, and I'm not saying I am going to make her my girlfriend. I'm just saying she's different from the other girls I've ever met. She's a bubble of light and I've never seen things so bright in my life like I do when I'm with her. Maybe it's just because we all are in a very good place now, but....."
"But maybe it's her presence that brings that light into your life, I get it. I'm just asking you to be careful brother"
"I know, and I will be, I promise"
"I know"
She had sighed another time then she had smiled, and he had noticed even if he could not see her.
"You need light in your life Avi, embrace it"