Chapter 51

Sherry POV

It was nearly 9pm, when they came back, Liv collapsed on the sofa closest to her, which was where Mikey and I were sat. Skye groaned "I ain't moving."

"You in the hallway?" Liv called rolling off of the sofa and onto the floor.

Skye groaned "Never again are we showing them what a jive is."

"Aha," Liv said, "my legs are numb."

Skye wailed "I'm not walking anywhere."

"You jived?" Maddie giggled, Kat went out and actually dragged Skye through and laid her next to Liv who rolled to face Skye "Feels a bit like twilight."

"What that scene where Edward and Bella are in that meadow?" Skye giggled, "getting lost in each others eyes?"

Liv nodded "Yeah that one...oh yeah we never did settle that debate. Girls, Edmund or Peter?"

"Peter." Demi said, "Why?"

"Cause Peter's hotter." Liv smirked.

Skye scrambled upright "We've been through this Edmund is clearly hotter."

"I'm with Skye," Kat laughed.

Maddie shook her head "Peter."

Meg raised a brow "Caspian."

"Caspian's not an option." Liv said glancing at Meg.

Skye snickered "Yeah he's daydreaming about Susan."

"Edmund." Meg smirked.

They all turned to me, Liv coughed "Sherry?"

"What happens to the loser?" I smirked looking between them.

Liv whistled "Good shout sis. Ok whoever loses has to answer three truths on Live.ly that the roadies choose."

"Oh god." Skye groaned.

I snickered "Peter. Sorry Skye."

"Ugh," Skye grunted rolling over "I'm gonna die."

Liv snickered "They may go easy on you."

"Ha, not likely. Bet you half of them will be about how Andy is as a boyfriend," Skye snorted.

Meg smirked "Live.ly now,"

"I hate you all." Skye grumbled, Liv brought up Live.ly "Heyyyy so this probably won't last long, but we were having a debate over something and well Skye lost. So roadies, you need to send in your truths and Skye will be answering three of them. Chosen at random by me and Sherry...actually we're gonna go with five."

Skye sighed "Hit me with it."

I went over and leaned over my sister, Skye leaning in as well. Liv chuckled "Ok, firstly yes the boys are here, Randy are snuggling, its rather cute."

"Mindy all the way." Skye smirked.

I laughed "No Randy?"

"Nah Mindy's cuter...sorry Rye." Skye laughed as Rye shot her a look.

I giggled "Wait will you answer semi inappropriate ones?"

"Depends," she replied leaning back I whispered it to her, she snorted "Fine go."

Coughing I said "Kiss, Marry and well...fuck basically."

"Her choices?" Liv laughed as Skye looked so done with us.

I smirked "Andy, Rye and Maddie."

"Oi you little terror!" Maddie yelled laughing.

Skye smirked "Thank you so much for that Sherry. Fuck Mads, Kiss Rye and Marry Andy."