Chapter 5

Liv POV

"Right, are we doing this Live.ly then?" Jack asks from the piano stool.

"Yeah! It'll be fun!" Rye replies from beside me.

"If Skye can be torn away from that book for a bit." Brooklyn laughs.

"Shut up Brook!" She swats at him and he laughs.

"Who's phone will we use?" Mikey asks.

"You can use mine if you want." Andy says, putting it on the coffee table.

"Right, now we need to arrange ourselves so that we're all in." I say.

"How about you and Skye sit up on the back of the sofa and us boys will sit in front of you along the sofa?" Jack suggests.

"Good idea!" I say, jumping up to sit on the back of the sofa with my legs draping down over Rye's shoulders and Skye does the same with Andy.

"That looks so wrong!" Mikey laughs, as does Jack and Brooklyn.

"Well it's going to have to do, it's the best we can do!" Skye laughs.

"Do you mind?" Rye looks up at me as I move around trying to get comfortable, my knees hitting off the side of his head.

"I'm sorry! I'm trying to get comfortable, I can't just detach my legs from my body!" I laugh.

"That would actually be so helpful right now!" Andy says, trying to get comfortable with Skye's legs also draping down on him and she laughs at his frustration.

"Right are we ready then?" Mikey asks, taking his seat on the sofa beside Jack.

"Yeap!" We chorus.

"Okay! Let's do this!" Mikey says, going live and setting the phone on the coffee table.

"I'm actually well nervous, I've never done a livestream before." I giggle as fans start commenting.

"Same to be fair." Skye agrees.

"Would you two stop being rare? You're fine!" Andy says, looking up at us.

"Hey Rebecca! Love you too babe!" Brooklyn replies to a comment.

"So guys, basically we got a bit bored." Rye starts.

"I didn't!" Skye interrupts.

"Most of us got bored then." Rye continues, rolling his eyes. "And we decided we'd do a livestream. What do you guys wanna see? Send in some ideas." He finishes.

"I thought we already were married Kim!" Mikey answers a comment.

"See you in Dublin Abbey!" Jack smiles, replying to another comment.

"Oh Brook! Here's something for you!" Andy laughs. "Anna dares one of us to eat a raw egg!" He continues.

"You'd be up for that wouldn't you mate?" Rye laughs.

"Yeah! Bring it on!" Brooklyn hypes himself up.

"I'll get the egg!" Jack shouts, running off to the kitchen.

"I feel ill already." I groan as Jack comes back in with a mug with a raw egg in it.

"Ew! It looks horrible!" Brooklyn whines.

"Just do it!" Mikey encourages.

"You got this mate!" Andy laughs as Brooklyn holds the mug to his mouth.

"I can't watch! Hold me Rye!" I panic, burying my face in Rye's hair and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Skye chants, as do the boys.