Chapter 3 (prt 2)

Liv POV

We were back at our flat, mine and Skye's the boys had come with us. I was in the lounge curled up with Rye, and Jack raised a brow "You kept the piano?"

"Skye's teaching me," I smiled, "and when Kat and Meg are on Skype they help too."

Mikey frowned "Speaking of which Skye and Brook are missing."

"Kitchen," Andy frowned, he yelled "Brook?! Skye?!"

"Yeah?" Brook yelled, sure enough he appeared from the kitchen.

Skye with him, Andy looked between them "What..."

"Skye was being an agony aunt." Brook mumbled disappearing back to the kitchen, Skye sighed "Brook c'mon mate,"

"No I'm resigned to the fact I'll be alone forever." he said.

They reappeared with food and drinks, she raised a brow at him "You will not be forever alone, don't be an idiot."

"Skye's right," I smiled leaning closer to Rye, "being single is great though...sometimes annoying but you appreciate being with someone after being single. It makes you realise that they don't have to be there,"

Brook looked at me and sitting down said "I dated Maddie and we broke up..."

"Mads is a complicated girl, that and she's currently dating a girl." I chuckled softly, "I know it hurts but hey, at least you can flirt."

Brook looked at me, and Jack said "And where exactly do we go where we won't find fans,"

"Fans are people too," I smiled, "but sometimes getting to know them can make you see them for the person they are."

Brook sighed and flopped on the sofa, Skye had taken her tea and was sat on the piano stool. Astra with her asleep as she began writing something down, Rye kissed my neck and this time I didn't pull away. He mumbled "You two are literally so peaceful in each others company,"

"Sometimes we like the silence," I smiled closing my eyes, "Skye needs it sometimes when she's deep in her own thoughts."

And then we heard the piano, Brook looked over at her "She's crying Liv."

"She's sorting out her emotions from losing her parents still...why else do you think sometimes she's staring off at nothing." I frowned watching her as she continued playing, it was an original song, one I'd not heard but the music flowed through me the sadness, longing, regret and anger. Andy went to go to her, but I felt Rye get up, Andy sat back down as Rye went and stood behind her. Her hands were shaking, Rye said quietly "Skye, c'mon don't keep playing when the pain is raw."

"I can't play when its not there, because when I play it comes back," Skye breathed as she leaned back against him.

Rye sighed "And you only let this grief out now?"

"I keep it on a leash," she chuckled looking up at him, "otherwise I'd be a mess and my moods would rain down on everything. Ask Liv,"

My boyfriend looked over at me, and I didn't think I could love him anymore than I do, but right now I did. Because he was in love with me and everyone knew that, but he and Skye had known each other the same amount of time as I'd known him and Andy. Sometimes I think we forgot that, and watching him comfort her reminded me of the days, when they were looking for trialists.

"So play a song Skye, but don't check your grief when you're with us, you can cry with any of us. We're a family," Rye said and I think him saying that we were a family broke any control she had and she broke. Rye sat next to her as she hugged him she sobbed "I hate them for kicking me out Rye, but they were also there too, and then they weren't and I don't know what I'm meant to feel. And there was a part of me that hoped, maybe one day I could have some sort of relationship with them again. That maybe I could have my parents back,"