Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Demi POV

I was just walking minding my own business when I saw a group of boys outside on the beach in LA, frowning I vaguely recognised them, glancing at my phone I recognised it was my mum calling answering I said "Mum what?"

"Honey...are you sure you want to move to London?" she asked.

Rolling my eyes I continued walking, my hair was blonde, long and I was short as hell. Reaching the beach I began walking, I said "Mum I have nothing to lose. After everything with dad...I mean c'mon...let me have this."

"If you're sure honey," she sighed and then hung up.

Kicking the sand I stared out to sea, one day I'd be able to face my demons, turning away I began walking along the road when I ran into a girl, short hair, brown but she had a blonde streak. Her eyes flashed to mine and I stared at her, she mumbled "Sorry, my fault."

Walking past me I got this weird feeling, that maybe she was hurting, that maybe she was running from her demons too.

Rye POV

"This is ridiculous," Brook mumbled as we were walking through LA, Andy was walking ahead with Mikey and Jack.

I glanced at him "What is?"

"Andy and Skye," he said, "they love each other, he overreacted, she knows this."

I chuckled "Brooklyn love is never simple."

We got to the house, Andy knocked and the door swung open, Skye stood there staring at Andy who stared back at her. Mikey coughed "Skye?"

Pain flashed across her eyes before she turned without a word and left, following behind her, Liv was lounging with her hair up in a messy bun. Liv glanced over and literally jumped in my arms, Kat, Maddie and Meg all looked up.

"Girls," Brook said.

Holding onto her tightly I kissed her fiercly, god I had missed her, there was a cough. Liv pulled away and Skye was looking at Liv, who sighed "Sorry doll..."

She shrugged and sitting on the sofa opened her book. Mikey frowned "So Skye what have you been doing?"

"She won't talk." Kat blurted, we all looked at Kat who winced, "she's not spoken since we left the hotel."

Liv glanced at Skye who was reading, Maddie glanced at Skye and said softly "Hun c'mon, at least say hi. That's not so bad,"

Skye shook her head, no. Meg sighed "Nearly a month Skye, c'mon you can't not speak."

Skye glared at Meg and grabbing a whiteboard and pen wrote something. Holding it up Meg's eyes widened 'watch me. I have nothing left to say and whatever I have to say no one listens or lets me speak. So I won't speak.'

Kat sighed "Yeah well you've not laughed either..."

'Nothing was funny except Meg's face the other night.' Skye wrote smirking faintly.

Meg looked at her "C'mon..." the doorbell rang.

Confused Liv answered it, coming back through with a girl who was blonde like her, but shorter. Skye stared at the other girl, who said "You dropped this last night,"

Passing a photo back to Skye who took it then glowered and threw it on the floor, the girl raised a brow "I'm Demi, the girl you ran into last night."

Skye stared at her, Demi shrugged and sat down opposite "I asked around someone said you lived here, or were staying here at least. Anyway...you looked happy in that photo...maybe you should give that guy another shot. You never know, this could be your biggest mistake."

Skye snorted and looked at Demi who met her look and smiled "Broken but not ruined."

Demi turned to leave when Skye croaked "Why?"

Liv's eyes widened, as did the girls, Demi turned round "I don't know...I suppose I felt something last night. As if you and I were the same, fighting a losing battle,"

"Demi would you like to sit down?" Liv asked softly.

Demi stared at Skye who was looking at the photo, I looked and sure enough, it was a picture of her and Andy just before we left for Christmas. Maddie said gently "Skye...its ok."

Skye shook her head and taking a pen crossed out her face, then looked at Demi who chuckled "We are the same."

"Yeah..." Skye mumbled, "walk with me?"

Demi raised a brow "Buy me a soda and I'm yours,"

"Done," Skye chuckled and getting up she went with Demi and left.

Andy said softly "What does she mean they're the same? And why did she cross herself out?"

"Invisible." Kat said, Liv looked at her "Yeah..."

A/N

calibabe17 before you freak out on me you get a double update, so your welcome. And for godsake get a hobby Demi, cause you would get an A* in bugging me to update girlie, not that I mind. I find it hilarious.

~ Chloe